BharatPremi
09-24 06:15 PM
This link is not working
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New%20Str...%20Reports.pdf. I get a Page Not found error.
Is there a different link.
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New%20Structure/3rd%20Level%20(Left%20Nav%20Children)/Green%20Card%20-%203rd%20Level/Pending%20Form%20I485%20Reports.pdf
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New%20Str...%20Reports.pdf. I get a Page Not found error.
Is there a different link.
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New%20Structure/3rd%20Level%20(Left%20Nav%20Children)/Green%20Card%20-%203rd%20Level/Pending%20Form%20I485%20Reports.pdf
wallpaper house images terrell owens
hpandey
08-07 04:09 PM
Why don't you just ask those 10 guys you know are comitting fraud ( by not joining the desi consulting companies and trying to workaround etc ) which company\companies they are working with and then file a complaint with DOL about them. I am sure DOL would surely look into their workings and will very very surely find out that they are doing something illegal in other things ( even if this is not one of them ). Those companies will get blacklisted and will set an example for other companies.
But I don't think you should stop anyone who is doing it legitimately. If one qualifies for EB2 and has been in the queue for a long time he has the right to do it.
But I don't think you should stop anyone who is doing it legitimately. If one qualifies for EB2 and has been in the queue for a long time he has the right to do it.
Positive
08-18 11:56 AM
Received CPO Email today - Status changed from " received your response on Sept. 15, 2008 ... will notify the decision in 60 days " to CPO.
End of a long journey started in 2000 as a grad student.
Thank you very much for all the leads. I did exactly what most of you recommended.
Opened SR
Contacted Ombudsman
Expedite request from Senator's office
End of a long journey started in 2000 as a grad student.
Thank you very much for all the leads. I did exactly what most of you recommended.
Opened SR
Contacted Ombudsman
Expedite request from Senator's office
2011 Owens may be right.
Honda
09-24 10:47 AM
28.6%/5 = 5.72% for EB3-India + Spillover from EB2 and EB1, not more than 10,000 of which to "Other Workers".
28.6%/5 = 5.72% for EB2-India + spillover from EB1
28.6%/5 = 5.72% for EB1-India + spillover from EB4 and EB5
Each category is 28.6% WW Quota.
WW Quota consists of 5 country specific sub-quotas 1)India 2)China 3) Mexico 4) Philipines 5)ROW.
Based on page 1, I do math as under for Philippines categories.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Quota for EB4 -->7% x 140000/5=1960, Pending: 70 Quota to be spilled over to EB1= 1890
2) Quota for EB5 --> 7% x 140000 / 5 = 1960, Pending: 0 Quota to be spilled over to EB1 = 1960
3) Quota for EB1 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + EB4 spillover 1890 + EB5 spillover 1960 = 11858 - pending 74 = Total
11784 will go to EB2
4) Quota for EB2 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + 11784 =19792, Pending: 510, So total 19282 VISA numbers will be spilled
over to EB3.
5) Quota for EB3 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + 19282 spill over =27290 - 11563 Pending = 15727 VISA extra.
6) �Other Workers� � Pending: 264 TOTAL UNUSED VISAS = 15727-264 = 15463 UNUSED VISAS will go to the quota
of other countries.
Based on page 3, I do math as under for ROW categories.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Quota for EB4 -->7% x 140000/5=1960, Pending: 1378 Quota to be spilled over to EB1= 582
2) Quota for EB5 --> 7% x 140000 / 5 = 1960, Pending: 40 Quota to be spilled over to EB1 = 1920
3) Quota for EB1 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + EB4 spillover 582 + EB5 spillover 1920 = 10510 - pending 2477 = Total
8033 will go to EB2
4) Quota for EB2 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + 8033 =16031, Pending: 7150, So total 8881 VISA numbers will be spilled
over to EB3.
5) Quota for EB3 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + 8881 spill over =16889. Pending: 62840 -16889 = 45951 applications will
still be pending and pushed to year 2011.
Based on page 4, I do math as under for China categories.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Quota For EB4 --> 7% x 140000 / 5 = 1960, Pending: 384 Quota to be spilled over to EB1 = 1576
2) Quota For EB5 --> 7% x 140000 / 5 = 1960, Pending: 13 Quota to be spilled over to EB1 = 1947
3) Quota for EB1 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + EB4 spillover 1576 + EB5 spillover 1947 = 11531 - pending 607 =
Total 10924 will go to EB2
4) Quota for EB2 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + 10924 =18932, Pending: 19333, So total 401 applications will be pushed to
year 2011 with pending approval.
5) Quota for EB3 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + no spillover = 8008 � 6343 Pending = 1665 visas Extra.
6) �Other Workers� � Pending: 30 TOTAL UNUSED VISAS = 1665-30 = 1635 UNUSED VISAS will go to the quota
of other countries.
Based on page 5, I do math as under for India categories.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Quota for EB4 -->7% x 140000/5=1960, Pending: 123 Quota to be spilled over to EB1= 1960-123 = 1837
2) Quota for EB5 --> 7% x 140000 / 5 = 1960, Pending: 13 Quota to be spilled over to EB1 = 1960-13 = 1947
3) Quota for EB1 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + EB4 spillover 1837 + EB5 spillover 1947 = 11792 - pending 418 = Total
11374 will go to EB2
4) Quota for EB2 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + 11374 =19382, Pending: 47728, So total 28346 applications will still be
pending for year 2011.
5) Quota for EB3 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008, no spill over. Pending: 62607 -8008 = 54599 applications will still be pending
and pushed to year 2011.
Based on page 6, I do math as under for Mexico categories.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Quota For EB4 --> 7% x 140000 / 5 = 1960, Pending: 62 Quota to be spilled over to EB1 = 1960-62=1898
2) Quota For EB5 --> 7% x 140000 / 5 = 1960, Pending: 0 Quota to be spilled over to EB1 = 1960
3) Quota for EB1 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + EB4 spillover 1898 + EB5 spillover 1960 = 11866 - pending 174 =
Total 11692 will go to EB2
4) Quota for EB2 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + 11692 =19700, Pending: 211, So total 19489 applications will spill over to
EB3 category.
5) Quota for EB3 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + 19489 spillover = 27497 � 7878 Pending = 19619 visas Extra.
6) �Other Workers� � Pending: 8415 TOTAL UNUSED VISAS = 19619-8415 = 11204 UNUSED VISAS will go to the quota
of other countries.
TOTAL UNUSED VISAS = 15463 + 1635 + 11204 = 28302.
Assuming these unused visas from Philippines, China and Mexico will be used for India, ROW equally India will benefit additional 14151 VISAS this year. Assuming all of these go to EB2 India Pushed down figure for EB2-India for the year 2011 will be 28346 � 14151 = 14195 pending EB2-I applications ready to go to year 2011.
Excellent Analysis.
28.6%/5 = 5.72% for EB2-India + spillover from EB1
28.6%/5 = 5.72% for EB1-India + spillover from EB4 and EB5
Each category is 28.6% WW Quota.
WW Quota consists of 5 country specific sub-quotas 1)India 2)China 3) Mexico 4) Philipines 5)ROW.
Based on page 1, I do math as under for Philippines categories.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Quota for EB4 -->7% x 140000/5=1960, Pending: 70 Quota to be spilled over to EB1= 1890
2) Quota for EB5 --> 7% x 140000 / 5 = 1960, Pending: 0 Quota to be spilled over to EB1 = 1960
3) Quota for EB1 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + EB4 spillover 1890 + EB5 spillover 1960 = 11858 - pending 74 = Total
11784 will go to EB2
4) Quota for EB2 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + 11784 =19792, Pending: 510, So total 19282 VISA numbers will be spilled
over to EB3.
5) Quota for EB3 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + 19282 spill over =27290 - 11563 Pending = 15727 VISA extra.
6) �Other Workers� � Pending: 264 TOTAL UNUSED VISAS = 15727-264 = 15463 UNUSED VISAS will go to the quota
of other countries.
Based on page 3, I do math as under for ROW categories.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Quota for EB4 -->7% x 140000/5=1960, Pending: 1378 Quota to be spilled over to EB1= 582
2) Quota for EB5 --> 7% x 140000 / 5 = 1960, Pending: 40 Quota to be spilled over to EB1 = 1920
3) Quota for EB1 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + EB4 spillover 582 + EB5 spillover 1920 = 10510 - pending 2477 = Total
8033 will go to EB2
4) Quota for EB2 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + 8033 =16031, Pending: 7150, So total 8881 VISA numbers will be spilled
over to EB3.
5) Quota for EB3 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + 8881 spill over =16889. Pending: 62840 -16889 = 45951 applications will
still be pending and pushed to year 2011.
Based on page 4, I do math as under for China categories.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Quota For EB4 --> 7% x 140000 / 5 = 1960, Pending: 384 Quota to be spilled over to EB1 = 1576
2) Quota For EB5 --> 7% x 140000 / 5 = 1960, Pending: 13 Quota to be spilled over to EB1 = 1947
3) Quota for EB1 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + EB4 spillover 1576 + EB5 spillover 1947 = 11531 - pending 607 =
Total 10924 will go to EB2
4) Quota for EB2 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + 10924 =18932, Pending: 19333, So total 401 applications will be pushed to
year 2011 with pending approval.
5) Quota for EB3 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + no spillover = 8008 � 6343 Pending = 1665 visas Extra.
6) �Other Workers� � Pending: 30 TOTAL UNUSED VISAS = 1665-30 = 1635 UNUSED VISAS will go to the quota
of other countries.
Based on page 5, I do math as under for India categories.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Quota for EB4 -->7% x 140000/5=1960, Pending: 123 Quota to be spilled over to EB1= 1960-123 = 1837
2) Quota for EB5 --> 7% x 140000 / 5 = 1960, Pending: 13 Quota to be spilled over to EB1 = 1960-13 = 1947
3) Quota for EB1 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + EB4 spillover 1837 + EB5 spillover 1947 = 11792 - pending 418 = Total
11374 will go to EB2
4) Quota for EB2 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + 11374 =19382, Pending: 47728, So total 28346 applications will still be
pending for year 2011.
5) Quota for EB3 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008, no spill over. Pending: 62607 -8008 = 54599 applications will still be pending
and pushed to year 2011.
Based on page 6, I do math as under for Mexico categories.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Quota For EB4 --> 7% x 140000 / 5 = 1960, Pending: 62 Quota to be spilled over to EB1 = 1960-62=1898
2) Quota For EB5 --> 7% x 140000 / 5 = 1960, Pending: 0 Quota to be spilled over to EB1 = 1960
3) Quota for EB1 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + EB4 spillover 1898 + EB5 spillover 1960 = 11866 - pending 174 =
Total 11692 will go to EB2
4) Quota for EB2 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + 11692 =19700, Pending: 211, So total 19489 applications will spill over to
EB3 category.
5) Quota for EB3 --> 5.72% x 140000 = 8008 + 19489 spillover = 27497 � 7878 Pending = 19619 visas Extra.
6) �Other Workers� � Pending: 8415 TOTAL UNUSED VISAS = 19619-8415 = 11204 UNUSED VISAS will go to the quota
of other countries.
TOTAL UNUSED VISAS = 15463 + 1635 + 11204 = 28302.
Assuming these unused visas from Philippines, China and Mexico will be used for India, ROW equally India will benefit additional 14151 VISAS this year. Assuming all of these go to EB2 India Pushed down figure for EB2-India for the year 2011 will be 28346 � 14151 = 14195 pending EB2-I applications ready to go to year 2011.
Excellent Analysis.
more...
2008FebEb2
09-15 12:18 PM
How can this thread go down today?
Why can't the members understand that nothing else is more important for us today than H.R. 5882 support calls.
Nothing else matters today, not your tax questions, not your political views, no RFEs... nothing.... NOT EVEN LEHMAN BORTHERS.
So Call Call and Call
Hi Junglee, when is HR5882 scheduled again?
Is it tomorrow or on 18th?
Thanks.
Why can't the members understand that nothing else is more important for us today than H.R. 5882 support calls.
Nothing else matters today, not your tax questions, not your political views, no RFEs... nothing.... NOT EVEN LEHMAN BORTHERS.
So Call Call and Call
Hi Junglee, when is HR5882 scheduled again?
Is it tomorrow or on 18th?
Thanks.
immigrationvoice1
03-24 09:40 AM
Is this for a job?
According to I-9 form, employers can't discriminate based on EAD. There are some exception where they require security clearance for the jobs.
You might want to remind CapitalOne of this anti-discrimination notice on I-9 or bring it to the notice of USCIS.
Yes, it is for a job which does NOT require security clearance.
Is there a formal way / method to let the company and USCIS know of such discrimination ? Any published guidelines from USCIS ?
According to I-9 form, employers can't discriminate based on EAD. There are some exception where they require security clearance for the jobs.
You might want to remind CapitalOne of this anti-discrimination notice on I-9 or bring it to the notice of USCIS.
Yes, it is for a job which does NOT require security clearance.
Is there a formal way / method to let the company and USCIS know of such discrimination ? Any published guidelines from USCIS ?
more...
amitjoey
07-09 06:50 PM
Flowers are sent to USCIS, USCIS has to accept them and then put them on a truck and send them to the hospital, GREAT!!
That is just awesome news headline!!
That is just awesome news headline!!
2010 Terrell Owens | TMZ.com
factoryman
06-18 06:09 PM
in my opinion:
485
325A
sealed medical cover
his passport copies - all pages
his/her birth certificate
your receipt
photos
check
employers letter, again
( am I missing anything)
Hi all
I request some help on how to proceed and what is required for self filing 485 for child born in India. We have already filed 485 3 yrs ago and awaiting Approval( delayed due to retrogression). Now since the dates have become current we would like to add our child who was born in India and currently living with us here ( we are still maintaining H1 and H4 status valid). I wanted to find out what documents and letter( to build the case) is required for adding our child to the application. Also would like to find out if we need to attach our child to existing application(mother or father) or file is seperately. Anybody please advise
thanks
krishna
485
325A
sealed medical cover
his passport copies - all pages
his/her birth certificate
your receipt
photos
check
employers letter, again
( am I missing anything)
Hi all
I request some help on how to proceed and what is required for self filing 485 for child born in India. We have already filed 485 3 yrs ago and awaiting Approval( delayed due to retrogression). Now since the dates have become current we would like to add our child who was born in India and currently living with us here ( we are still maintaining H1 and H4 status valid). I wanted to find out what documents and letter( to build the case) is required for adding our child to the application. Also would like to find out if we need to attach our child to existing application(mother or father) or file is seperately. Anybody please advise
thanks
krishna
more...
gcny2006
07-11 12:17 AM
This is a three page article, but worth the read. Especially, I didn't think it would mention my name -->
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/10/AR2007071002055.html?referrer=emailarticle
Redemption Maan !!
Anand Sharma
I hate to be nitpicking but
The irony is, in this whole migration debate, our issues are probably easiest to solve," said Bajaj.
Bajaj its not migrationits immigration. bird migrate people immigrate
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/10/AR2007071002055.html?referrer=emailarticle
Redemption Maan !!
Anand Sharma
I hate to be nitpicking but
The irony is, in this whole migration debate, our issues are probably easiest to solve," said Bajaj.
Bajaj its not migrationits immigration. bird migrate people immigrate
hair her and Terrell Owens and
immi_twinges
07-14 06:44 PM
Sometimes I wonder how these bozos get elected to office. These congressmen who misread the law, how can they get away with making such false statements over mainstream national media ? What is particularly appalling is , why haven't we heard any outbursts from media or other government quarters challenging his statements. What a mess...
We should not let go of this.
Being a congressman he should not misuse his first amendment to utter false statements.
Dear congressman...i pity your lack of knowledge on H1B program and USCIS policies... We can help you understand better....Please do not make a fool out of your self.... I hope people do not look at you as a moron...and we wish you all the best in your political career.
We should not let go of this.
Being a congressman he should not misuse his first amendment to utter false statements.
Dear congressman...i pity your lack of knowledge on H1B program and USCIS policies... We can help you understand better....Please do not make a fool out of your self.... I hope people do not look at you as a moron...and we wish you all the best in your political career.
more...
meridiani.planum
12-06 06:40 PM
I am a multiple filer too, my I-485 application filed in early June was approved last week. I hope this gives some reason for optimism for us multiple filers. Good luck to everyone. BTW: I am still a contributing member and will continue to hang out at IV.
congratulations! So you had the second I-485 still pending when teh first one got approved? Did you get any RFE about it from USCIS or were you asked to withdraw one of the petitions?
congratulations! So you had the second I-485 still pending when teh first one got approved? Did you get any RFE about it from USCIS or were you asked to withdraw one of the petitions?
hot Luke Russert, Terrell Owens
sbindval
06-22 03:39 PM
Me - EB2 Labor pending applied May6th 07.
My Wife - EB3 Labor and I140 approved (PD Dec 2006)
What should I do? Thanks in advance.
-S
My Wife - EB3 Labor and I140 approved (PD Dec 2006)
What should I do? Thanks in advance.
-S
more...
house terrell owens shirtless. 2010 Terrell Owens Professional terrell owens
mirage
08-07 04:13 PM
What's wrong happening in PD porting case ?? Original beneficiary is able to get a visa allocated to him by claiming he was or is eligible for EB-2 ? Where is fraud in this and as you said if law allows it and what's wrong... The point was about abusing the system to get ahead in the line. In that way labor sub shares similarity with PD porting. If a person who landed yesterday fits the job profile and the law allowed it , then what's wrong.
On the other hand if those labor are sold for a price then it is serious problem. And thats why Lab Sub was eleminated. Now thats what is going to happen (and happening) in PD porting case.
On the other hand if those labor are sold for a price then it is serious problem. And thats why Lab Sub was eleminated. Now thats what is going to happen (and happening) in PD porting case.
tattoo She is also Terrell Owens
skarthy
11-12 03:12 PM
sent 2, running low on envelopes , will send the remaing 2 soon.
Great Effort, kudos to the IV leadership team.
Great Effort, kudos to the IV leadership team.
more...
pictures WR Terrell Owens has found
shreekhand
09-12 10:52 AM
wait for atleast 4 (6 is better still) months to figure out if it is in the "stuck in NC" status !
but it is pending with FBI since Aug 1st. Looks like they also check for fragmented names.
This is my opinion, not an advise. Use it at your own risk.
but it is pending with FBI since Aug 1st. Looks like they also check for fragmented names.
This is my opinion, not an advise. Use it at your own risk.
dresses Terrell Owens Professional
ZigZag
08-12 02:10 PM
I am so emotional now........just got the email, text message and message on the website changed to "Decision"
Mine, my wife's and my son's cases APPROVED!!!!
My case was in NSC. No additional fingerprinting, except one in Oct 2007, my son had to do one since he turned 14 this year....
14 years of wait is over......Praise be to God for his faithfulness and mercies
:):):)
Congrats. I also got mine today after 12 years in the country.....
Mine, my wife's and my son's cases APPROVED!!!!
My case was in NSC. No additional fingerprinting, except one in Oct 2007, my son had to do one since he turned 14 this year....
14 years of wait is over......Praise be to God for his faithfulness and mercies
:):):)
Congrats. I also got mine today after 12 years in the country.....
more...
makeup house Terrell Owens
pmpforgc
01-07 11:46 PM
I am surprised to see this thread active this long. Earlier I have with help of Saralayar and other members have bring this point to attention. But at that time no one was supporting Idea.
I see increasing support for the Idea as GC journey become longer and longer.
Earlier I have pointed following points that I want to bring to remind if we want to get real support for this idea of early CITIZENSHIP AFTER GREEN CARD
(1) I-140 and I-485 must be approved.
(@) Time should be considered only after getting GC
(3) For getting closer for political support our proposal should be close to Existing laws for FAMILY BASED and MARRIAGE BASED CITIZENSHIPS
So we should argur that if YOU HAVE MASTER AND ABOVE IN STEM FILEDS YOu can get CITIZEN SHIP 5 yrs from date of Approval of I-140 ( which make it closer to fmaily based) and THREE YEARS from Date of Approval of I-485 (closer to marriage based citizens). You can get earlier of two . But when you get Citizenship your I-485 must be approved for ATLEAST 1 year.
The above requirements can get closer to Marriage and family based and also help 90% of IV members.
Adding the clause for the EDUCATIONAL THING might be able to get more political support also
Thanks
I see increasing support for the Idea as GC journey become longer and longer.
Earlier I have pointed following points that I want to bring to remind if we want to get real support for this idea of early CITIZENSHIP AFTER GREEN CARD
(1) I-140 and I-485 must be approved.
(@) Time should be considered only after getting GC
(3) For getting closer for political support our proposal should be close to Existing laws for FAMILY BASED and MARRIAGE BASED CITIZENSHIPS
So we should argur that if YOU HAVE MASTER AND ABOVE IN STEM FILEDS YOu can get CITIZEN SHIP 5 yrs from date of Approval of I-140 ( which make it closer to fmaily based) and THREE YEARS from Date of Approval of I-485 (closer to marriage based citizens). You can get earlier of two . But when you get Citizenship your I-485 must be approved for ATLEAST 1 year.
The above requirements can get closer to Marriage and family based and also help 90% of IV members.
Adding the clause for the EDUCATIONAL THING might be able to get more political support also
Thanks
girlfriend Kobe Bryant, Terrell Owens
santb1975
01-09 03:22 AM
We have to work diligently on this Action Item
hairstyles hair Terrell Owens Wide
mchundi
01-01 02:30 PM
mchudi,
These are very tough and partisian bills (immigration bills). This also being an election year, some lawmakers will try to puch their own agenda. Don't expect a featherbed solution. This will be a dogfight.
This time atleast there will be some democrats to vote for our bill, unless the anti guys find some way of preventing them from participating in it.
--MC
These are very tough and partisian bills (immigration bills). This also being an election year, some lawmakers will try to puch their own agenda. Don't expect a featherbed solution. This will be a dogfight.
This time atleast there will be some democrats to vote for our bill, unless the anti guys find some way of preventing them from participating in it.
--MC
bazuka6
08-09 10:58 PM
Amazed at the level of speculation, inspite of the detailed Procedures released by Rajiv Khanna ( and re posted by IV) .
I am one without an EVL, sent after new memo took effect , that has been recipted and finger printed.
So please read the 485 USCIS procedure again, and do not worry about sending endless 485s just because of lack of initial evidence
I doubt that. Medical was relaxed since it can take time for people to get the medicals done. Also immigration doctors were all busy at this time. So it is possible that people arent able to get the meds done by the Aug 17 deadline. The other documents like EVL shouldnt take this long. If the employer is willing to provide future employment to someone then it should be sent along with the application. Whether USCIS will relax for lack of Initial Evidence other than Medical is hard to say. It is always better to be safe than sorry.
I am one without an EVL, sent after new memo took effect , that has been recipted and finger printed.
So please read the 485 USCIS procedure again, and do not worry about sending endless 485s just because of lack of initial evidence
I doubt that. Medical was relaxed since it can take time for people to get the medicals done. Also immigration doctors were all busy at this time. So it is possible that people arent able to get the meds done by the Aug 17 deadline. The other documents like EVL shouldnt take this long. If the employer is willing to provide future employment to someone then it should be sent along with the application. Whether USCIS will relax for lack of Initial Evidence other than Medical is hard to say. It is always better to be safe than sorry.
Jitamitra
01-10 10:32 AM
Just a thought. I think something is holding back folks to write up these letters directly to president. Do you guys think it's a good idea just to have these letters mailed to IV and then pass it along to white house administration when IV meets them.


No comments:
Post a Comment