Sunday, June 5, 2011

jeffree star as a kid

jeffree star as a kid. Jeffree Star in High School
  • Jeffree Star in High School



  • eznoh
    May 1, 08:53 PM
    Just got the Mophie juice pack air for my iPod touch 4g. Case looks and feels great and I can now make it through the day with power.

    http://www.mophie.com/mophie-juice-pack-air-iPod-touch-4G-battery-case-p/2010_jpaxt4.htm

    Mike





    jeffree star as a kid. jeffree star 2011. the 2011
  • jeffree star 2011. the 2011



  • lkirkup
    Mar 24, 10:33 AM
    Hi All...

    I was hoping for some help and guidance. I've been a network engineer for 15 years now. All of my experience is in the Microsoft arena. Lately, my organization has been adopting MAC / Apple products ( iPad, iPhones, etc. ) but we've now gone as far as to purchase our first MAC desktop system, an iMAC.

    Having no formal training in administering an iMAC in a Windows AD Domain ( 2008 ) I've been scouring the internet ( Google ) looking for as much information as I can. So far, I've been able to integrate it into our AD Domain and have network users login and have access to their network home directories.

    I am, however, suffering in a couple of areas and was hoping that I could get some real world advice on the following:

    1) What is the best way for me to administer this computer remotely using my Windows 7 Pro workstation? Example: Remotely connecting to it for help desk and other needs. Currently I use Dameware NT Utilities to remotely connect and administer my PC based workstations. Is there a similar utility for iMAC's that will run on Windows 7?

    2) Login scripts... How am I able to accomplish this on a MAC? My PC based workstations use a batch file to map network drives and other things needed at login.

    3) What is the best way for me to be able to control the iMAC through Group Policies? Or maybe I should be asking if this is even possible?

    I appreciate in advance for any help your able to give! :)

    2) Use Automator to create an application and have it run at login.
    specifically to mount network drives use "get specified servers"
    and add servers as smb://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/mountfolder add as many as you need.
    Then use "Connect to servers"
    Save as an application and then in Accounts add to the login items.

    Using Automator you will be able to do many other things on startup as well.

    Also take a look at this
    http://www.seminars.apple.com/contactme/pdf/L334436B_ActiveDirect_WP.pdf
    short but sweet.





    jeffree star as a kid. Jeffree Star and Hyperreality
  • Jeffree Star and Hyperreality



  • R94N
    Feb 1, 03:00 PM
    It does come in a box, so it's accurate! ;)





    jeffree star as a kid. Jeffree Star Without
  • Jeffree Star Without



  • Skystar
    Oct 22, 04:52 PM
    I get off work at 5pm, and the Apple store is approximately an 8min walk from my office. So I will be there no later than 5:10 :D

    Do they generally have enough stock for the people waiting in line with OS X releases? This is my first one..



    more...


    jeffree star as a kid. Jeffree Starr - Personal
  • Jeffree Starr - Personal



  • chrono1081
    Apr 6, 08:33 PM
    Ah ok I get what you want now.

    I've never implemented it so I can't say for sure but I'm pretty sure this would involve some type of bitmasking. Hopefully someone who has done this can chime in.

    Or you can try the gamedev.net forums. It may be easier to get a response there.





    jeffree star as a kid. Jeffree Star-I#39;m In Love (With
  • Jeffree Star-I#39;m In Love (With



  • generik
    Dec 6, 01:42 PM
    If it is only 1.8" x 1.8" then Apple will probably try to use it. Many people are angry with Apple for not using the Radeon 9800 in the Powerbooks, but those chips are huge (almost PCI card sized!) and hot. We'll have to see how cool running this chip is, since NVIDIA already has some pretty aggressive mobile offerings (NOT the 5200).

    Edit: I just noticed AnandTech has a preview of the chip, I'll check it out and let you guys know what the possibilities of this finding its way into a Powerbook are...

    How can a chip be the size of a PCI card?

    The biggest chip I ever saw was an IBM Power processor, which is about the size of a palm (less fingers).



    more...


    jeffree star as a kid. if you seen jeffree star
  • if you seen jeffree star



  • ReverendCharm
    Mar 27, 04:35 PM
    Heres my deal:

    I am a musician working with garageband and I have always been recording to my internal drive until recently
    . I was unaware until I read some posts here from the good people like you guys, that that is not a good idea to record to your internal drive. So, I got an external firewire 800 drive (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001DGZ05A) and this cable (http://www.amazon.com/2M-Firewire-800-9PIN-Cable/dp/B000XQILWK/ref=pd_bxgy_e_img_b). When I received it, I first used disk utility and reformatted it for Mac OS Extended Journaled. Then I proceeded to move a couple sample libraries and my entire "Garageband" folder (with my saved songs in it) to the external. I instantly knew something was wrong. The files were taking forever to get written over. It took about 15 mins for a 5GB folder to be moved over. I was already discouraged. Anyway, I plugged in the USB cable that came with the external (the drive has hook ups for both USB 2 and firewire 400/800) and tried moving the same files and it was MUCH faster. The same 5GB file was moved over in a matter of minutes.

    I then tried recording to the drive (using firewire again) and it would hardly even PLAY the song without stopping every couple seconds (too many effects error, and yes ALL the tracks were locked). Tried to record as well and i'd get even less time before garageband would stop the song with the same error. So I disconnected firewire and went USB. Thru USB the song didnt stop once, not on playback OR recording. Then I moved the songs back to my internal and played them (and recorded) with no problem either.

    I ran a couple tests on the drive using AJA system test and came back with these results:

    Basic test of read/write speed using firewire 800:

    write - 14/mb sec
    read - 21/mb sec

    then, using usb 2.0

    write - 18/mb sec
    read - 37/mb sec

    both these connections seemed to be running slower then they should ..but at least the USB connection would actually let me play a song and record to it without stopping

    I manually copied over a 2.04GB file and via firewire 800 connection it took 2 mins and 20 secs. Via the USB 2 connection it was 55 seconds! ..also, while i transfered the files i noticed that the USB transfer was nice and steady with tiny increments of the file being transferred. Firewire, however, was speedy then slow, speedy then slow. Very inconsistant transfer speed throughout the process. kind of choppy

    So what gives? I cant figure out if I'm doing something wrong, or if my external HD is bad? Or the cable is bad? Or maybe the firewire port on my mac mini is bad (i've never used it before for anything other than this external drive). Or i'm thinking maybe my processor isnt strong/fast enough to record to the external firewire drive? Im working with a mac mini 120GB internal HD and the 2ghz intel core 2 duo with only 2GB ram (i know thats not ideal for recording and im planning to upgrade at some point, but i have been recording to the internal just fine with the RAM i have now and never had a problem until trying to record to the firewire drive). I was going to go out today and get a new cable and see if that was the cause of it. Anyway sorry for the book-length post! But PLEASE SOMEBODY help me here! ..as i said, im not very computer literate and only just started producing music using computers so please use dummy terms lol ..thanks in advance





    jeffree star as a kid. jeffree star
  • jeffree star



  • JoeG4
    Feb 15, 04:21 PM
    I'd say anything that comes in a plastic bubble, but the item packaging I despise the most? BAKERY PACKAGES. Pretty much everything from cookies to cakes comes in that brittle + hard plastic container that is huge and can't be crushed to fit in a recycling bin conveniently. My last half-sheet cake came in one of these things :O That's huge!

    I don't understand what's wrong with selling cookies in cardboard boxes, with perhaps plastic film so you can see the cookies? Or why not just stick em in paper bags like Lucky does?

    The only other form of packaging I think of that constantly gets on my nerves is battery packaging.



    more...


    jeffree star as a kid. Jeffree Star!
  • Jeffree Star!



  • Doctor Q
    Apr 22, 04:25 PM
    I guess Judgment Day is over, but how will I know whether or not to come up out of this bunker?

    Just in case I think I'll stay down here. I have a 3-year supply of water and canned food.





    jeffree star as a kid. jeffree star
  • jeffree star



  • Brianstorm91
    Jan 14, 11:59 AM
    I'll try but I'll be on MacRumours by half 5, and then I'll watch the video on Wednesday probably.



    more...


    jeffree star as a kid. Jeffree Star
  • Jeffree Star



  • zap2
    Apr 16, 03:41 PM
    HDMI>VGA

    No questions asked





    jeffree star as a kid. Jeffree Star - Beauty Killer
  • Jeffree Star - Beauty Killer



  • dave420
    Apr 29, 12:02 PM
    Thanks for the replies! I just found it odd for their to be ads in the background like that, which are only visible for a micro-second. I would also never pirate an iOS app and was simply curious if those ads went away after purchasing as they were kind of annoying.
    It seems weird that the trial version contains advertisements. I would think the trial would be the same as the full version. Anyway, did you get it to work with FaceTime on 4.3.2? I haven't been able to get it to work since updating, and was wondering if I was alone with this problem.



    more...


    jeffree star as a kid. Jeffree+star+as+a+kid
  • Jeffree+star+as+a+kid



  • Nuck81
    Dec 29, 08:23 PM
    To the uninformed consumer, which is the majority of big chain business, bundles represent the best value.

    But there should be an option to buy system only...





    jeffree star as a kid. Photos from Jeffree Star
  • Photos from Jeffree Star



  • mad jew
    Sep 20, 02:08 AM
    Australia and the US are still up. :(

    Meh, they're usually the last to go.



    more...


    jeffree star as a kid. Jeffree+star
  • Jeffree+star



  • aus_dave
    Feb 23, 06:38 AM
    I tried it out and it doesn't work for me - I get some error about an SQL variable. I'll stick with Navicat for now I think.





    jeffree star as a kid. I love hanging with Jeffree
  • I love hanging with Jeffree



  • GGJstudios
    Feb 15, 03:08 PM
    The only way I know how to do it is to copy the quote and paste it manually within the quoted post. If the quote came from another post, as in your example, you can use the multi-quote button (http://images.macrumors.com/vb/images/buttons/multiquote_off.gif) to get both quotes in your reply, then cut and paste the original post into the post that quoted it.



    more...


    jeffree star as a kid. JEFFREE STAR AS A KID
  • JEFFREE STAR AS A KID



  • wickedG35
    Mar 15, 02:17 AM
    Sold!





    jeffree star as a kid. September 12th, 2007
  • September 12th, 2007



  • s2dio
    Apr 23, 02:07 PM
    This is what you are looking for. I took a screen shot from the page of the Air 2010's service manual.

    yes, that is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much.

    But could you also give me a link to that manual, because it that I've searched a lot a places using various search terms, and could not find it.





    jeffree star as a kid. concerts jeffree
  • concerts jeffree



  • alansmallen
    Oct 26, 01:54 PM
    Already in line. First one!!!! Kid with the fro.





    KnightWRX
    Mar 29, 12:31 PM
    What's the value of $PWD for the process called by system ? Since you specify a relative path, it will write the file to $PWD/. Try setting an absolute path instead.

    Next, what is the euid of the process called by system ? If not run as root, does the user have permissions to write to $PWD ?

    Also, why are you casting the result of calloc ? You don't have to cast it if you include stdlib.h which you did.





    illitrate23
    Jun 19, 04:06 AM
    lol - i thought that might be the case, not nearly as interesting as if there'd been a fight though :)

    wasn't many people there really - once they let everyone in, i think everyone who was queuing all fit inside the shop.
    not sure how it went for contract people, but i got my PAYG one really quickly. left with the phone activated and in my pocket before 08:40 i recon

    quite a few cameras and photographers though.





    blue_monkey
    Feb 8, 08:50 PM
    i totally agree! those 79 $ were probably the most well spent 79$ i've ever spent..! (at least for a mouse! ;) )

    if u have the money, buy it! i love it and i'm never gonna use any other mouse!!





    naths
    May 5, 03:27 PM
    Dont worry about getting one now,if the iphone5 comes out in sept,thats 4+ months away,one of my contracts is up and im going to get a HTC sensation and try that,got to see what all this dual-core is all about,if i like like it then all well and good,if not another contract is up in august so i'll get the 5 then.




    mc68k
    Mar 5, 02:52 PM
    im not gonna lie, i do it for the points

    i like the whole research idea, but i don't think folding is gonna change the world or anything



    No comments:

    Post a Comment