Saturday, June 4, 2011

jay sean picturess

jay sean picturess. Jay Sean#39;s pictures: Jay Sean
  • Jay Sean#39;s pictures: Jay Sean



  • mkrishnan
    Feb 23, 11:12 PM
    You should be able to do this:

    > cd /Volumes
    > ls

    Will give you the names of all mounted volumes -- you should see "Macintosh HD" listed, for instance. You should also see the ext hd. Use its name exactly as it is listed in the Volumes diretory. If it is indeed "New Volume," then you can:

    cd "/Volumes/New Volume"
    or
    cd "New Volume" (if you're already in Volumes)

    Notice the quotes. One funny aside, is that if you cd into "Macintosh HD," you get the same as the root directory. So your working directory can eventually be:

    /volumes/macintosh hd/volumes/macintos hd/volumes/macintosh hd/.../

    :D





    jay sean picturess. for Men from Jay Sean
  • for Men from Jay Sean



  • UK-sHaDoW
    Jan 12, 08:41 PM
    I agree with macbook air sounding a bit stupid





    jay sean picturess. Jay Sean Picture amp; Photo
  • Jay Sean Picture amp; Photo



  • gdjsnyder
    Feb 14, 06:46 PM
    Probably one of the most non-brilliant, pointless ideas I've ever heard before. What's the point of buying a refurb and then returning it in 14 days? And then what...you're just gonna be iPad-less until the next one. Is 14 days really that thrilling for you? That you need to screw a company. I don't care how much the company has, you're buying an iPad with the sole intent to not keep it - such a waste.

    As to your attitude towards other members, it's really sad. Do you really need to come on the internet and act all high and mighty, and better than others? I'm sorry your life is that sad that you feel such a need to degrade people.





    jay sean picturess. Jay Sean#39;s pictures: JaySean
  • Jay Sean#39;s pictures: JaySean



  • xyzzy-xyzzy
    Apr 28, 10:50 PM
    I got the Dr. Bott mini DisplayPort Extension Pro cable (http://store.apple.com/us/product/H2477ZM/A?fnode=MTY1NDA3Ng&mco=MTg5OTIwMTE&s=topSellers) (2meter). Note, that link is to the Apple site but I didn't buy it there since almost anywhere else is cheaper.

    There are others on the market too and other lengths (e.g., Dr. Bott has a 1m cable). The only two "problems" associated with mDP extension cables are (a) they may be hard to find in stock -- Dr. Bott was a problem at the time I went looking for them and (b) if you want to be able to pass audio through the mDP you need to make sure the cable supports that. For example you can find mDP extension cables in a lot of places but not all also support the audio (for example, monoprice (http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10246&cs_id=1024602&p_id=5502&seq=1&format=2)).



    more...


    jay sean picturess. Jay Sean
  • Jay Sean



  • damnyooneek
    Apr 17, 10:40 PM
    they will exchange it. just show them what is worng.





    jay sean picturess. Fresh joint from Jay Sean from
  • Fresh joint from Jay Sean from



  • GammaPoint
    Sep 22, 03:18 PM
    4th Gen iPod Touch skins now available at Best Skins Ever. I have their skin on my 1st gen iPhone as well as 80GB iPod classic, no issues at all. Cost is $6.99 for the full body skin. Going to order mine so hopefully the skin is here by the time Apple finally get's around to shipping out my 64GB touch.

    http://www.bestskinsever.com/ipod-touch-skin-4th-gen

    How do these compare to Zagg's InvisibleShield?



    more...


    jay sean picturess. Jay Sean#39;s pictures
  • Jay Sean#39;s pictures



  • Warhay
    Jul 9, 06:35 PM
    sometime between 4-6 prob around 5ish... anyone else?





    jay sean picturess. Jay Sean Jay Sean at the
  • Jay Sean Jay Sean at the



  • beez7777
    Oct 18, 06:34 PM
    this is hardware rumors, right? ;) :)



    more...


    jay sean picturess. Jay Sean. Previous; Picture 12
  • Jay Sean. Previous; Picture 12



  • xFU3Lx
    Dec 15, 06:22 PM
    Manufacturing defect? :rolleyes:

    No door in my Rev D. 15" PB.Ok, thats good news. Do you know what I need to take off to get to the card?





    jay sean picturess. Jay Sean#39;s pictures: jay sean
  • Jay Sean#39;s pictures: jay sean



  • *LTD*
    Apr 13, 02:51 PM
    There's only so many ways in which you can lay out what Apple has already chewed up and spat out. We can forgive MS for using the same layout, obviously. Of course, it's also obvious that this is another "me too" effort by them in a long string of late-to-the-party last-ditch attempts to not look like complete retards.

    Anyway, are these shots even confirmed?

    They are in desperate need of a change in management, regardless.



    more...


    jay sean picturess. Jay Sean Musician Jay Sean
  • Jay Sean Musician Jay Sean



  • calb818
    Mar 19, 11:56 AM
    Hello again all,
    I have started to progress in my Apple education, and I have hit the first hurdle.
    I have got my hands on a Dual 1.8Ghz G5, the last owner obviously removed the HDD and the RAM and Graphics card, so I thought this should be easy enough to resolve.
    New 320gb HDD, 2 partitions, partition 1 100gb partition 2 200gb, ati radeon 9800 pro mac special edition graphics card, and to start with 1gb of RAM.

    I did think it would be a case of install all the bits of kit needed, start machine, load OS X and off I go.

    Not the case, when I press the power button the front LED flashes, the fans come on, the hard drive sounds as if it is powering up, but I have no power or activity from the keyboard and mouse, the video card also powers up as the fans on it are running. No activity on the monitor screen.
    I have done a PRAM reset by pressing the button, I have changed the battery.
    All I get in simple terms is a box that power up with a flashing LED and no other activity?? I also get no BEEPS on power up!!!!!!!

    What I have also done is I thought fine I used my G4 Quicksilver with a USB dock and I loaded my new OS X 10.5 Leopard onto the new hard drive, that was successful, I put it back into the G5 still no joy. Could the Logic board or the CPU's be U/S? I have also now taken the CPU's out, and I have tried using just one to see if they are U/S, it does not make a difference.
    Does anyone have any advice on how to start a G5 that you have rebuilt?? I thought if I put the relevant parts together as I have done many times in the past with normal PC's, it should just be simple??





    jay sean picturess. Jay Sean Picture amp; Photo
  • Jay Sean Picture amp; Photo



  • macmanmatty
    Dec 8, 10:31 AM
    I will take the floopy drive if noone allready has



    more...


    jay sean picturess. Jay Sean and Ashley Tisdale
  • Jay Sean and Ashley Tisdale



  • rhett7660
    Nov 26, 09:56 AM
    Thank you very much! Excellent post. Printed and saved for future reference!





    jay sean picturess. Jay Sean#39;s pictures: Jay Sean
  • Jay Sean#39;s pictures: Jay Sean



  • snberk103
    Apr 26, 10:19 AM
    Thanks for the side-by-side review. I use LR3, never got around to A3. Once you are used to the interface it works. At least for me.

    One tip to make imports go faster is to break the import into chunks, I'm told. If you have 200 images, then pick 50 and start the import, then pick the next 50 and start the import. Supposedly you can start as many parallel import threads as you have cores for best results. I haven't needed to speed up my imports, so it's been a while since I've tried this.

    Also, if your A3 and LR3 libraries were on two different HDDs you may have been seeing the difference in HDD speeds and not program processing speed. Just a thought.



    more...


    jay sean picturess. Jay Sean - The MOBO Awards
  • Jay Sean - The MOBO Awards



  • likemyorbs
    Mar 1, 06:30 PM
    Ironic part is, by trying to defend this law the republicans are just speeding up the whole process of it going to court and having it ruled unconstitutional. So thanks to republicans, the Feds may soon be recognizing gay marriages! Who would have thought?





    jay sean picturess. Jay Sean Rapper Jay Sean
  • Jay Sean Rapper Jay Sean



  • AlexH
    Jun 24, 01:49 PM
    So here's the deal. I have a 15" MacBook Pro that I want to sell. Aesthetically, it looks great, no dings, dents, or noticeable scratches. About 2 months ago, I started getting kernel panics, and it got to the point that I couldn't even boot without a kernel panic. I finally reinstalled OS X. Everything seems to be ok. It's up and running, hard drive is good, haven't had a crash or panic in quite a while. Heck, I typed a research paper on it last night.

    After all the panics, I swapped the RAM out, and I think that made a difference.

    I'd like to sell the MBP. I'd say it is in good order, not excellent given the issues I've had in the past. I'm willing to knock some off the price. I wanted to disclose this issue because when I sell it, that's final. You know it has had a history of kernel panics that required a complete reinstall of OS X. No returns, and I don't want to be hassled if something goes wrong down the road (I don't think it will).

    Specs:
    -15" MacBook Pro
    -2.16 GHZ Core 2 Duo
    -2GB installed (I can install another 2GB, only 3GB will be recognized and used by OS X)
    -120GB hard drive
    -Comes in the original Apple MacBook Pro box
    -OS X Tiger install disk included.
    -Video adapter included (the adapter that ships with all MBPs)
    -Power cord/brick included


    Mac2Sell quoted $1480 (http://www.mac2sell.net/permalink/?id=90bdea90672f5090fdc2f29a0a36a5dc) as the resell value of my machine, but like I said, I'm willing to knock some off because of the issue I went through.

    I'm interested in what you guys think concerning the price.

    Using ebay as a seller reference, I have completed 44 perfect transactions with a rating of 100%. Link to ebay reference (http://myworld.ebay.com/alcomm777).

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3034/2607616799_b134b05801.jpg

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3269/2607613631_ed73058052.jpg

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3072/2607615027_c529a2b871.jpg

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3280/2607614409_7fe43a9994.jpg



    more...


    jay sean picturess. Jay Sean Jay Sean attends the
  • Jay Sean Jay Sean attends the



  • qawes
    Oct 16, 11:19 AM
    Yes, If you want you can make a folder entitled 'wallpapers', place it wherever you want and add it to the Desktop & Screensaver setting box using the '+' option in the lower left.

    Another way you can set a wallpaper is to open an image with Safari, and set it from here as a desktop backround.

    Be sure you haven't checked the 'Change picture every..' box, but a wallpaper changing by itself never happened to me.





    jay sean picturess. Jay Sean#39;s pictures
  • Jay Sean#39;s pictures



  • abz786
    Jul 23, 10:09 AM
    so where we meeting up? i am planning on lining up Thursday evening (depending on Canadian prices at the apple store) or a rogers store!!! keep me posted!!!





    jay sean picturess. Jay Sean. Previous; Picture 44
  • Jay Sean. Previous; Picture 44



  • SwiftLives
    Feb 27, 03:56 PM
    I just don't see how Gingrich can possibly be a viable candidate. Even with the brainpower of the greatest marketers and spinsters out there...The attack ads practically write themselves:

    Sarcastic Political Announcer Voiceover: Newt Gingrich left his wife when she was diagnosed with cancer. When the going got tough, he ran away. What do you think he'll do when the going gets tough for the American People? Is that a risk we can take?

    Let's not forget he was cheating on his dying wife while he was drumming up impeachment for Bill Clinton. Oh...and let's not forget how the government shutdown went for him.

    Am I missing something here? I just don't see how he can acknowledge or deny his past without having that damage his character even further.





    Shorties
    May 4, 10:24 PM
    It really would be nice if biteSMS allowed you to forward to a GV number, and then if you respond to that number it automatically goes through the BiteSMS app to be re routed to your AT&T number.





    res1233
    May 1, 02:43 AM
    The iMac uses a desktop CPU while the Samsung uses a mobile CPU.

    But the i7 2630qm beats the i3 2100 CPU in the iMac by a wide margin. In a passmark benchmark the is scores over 6,000 compared to the i3 which scores almost 4,000.

    Here are the benchmark links:

    Intel Core i7 2630QM (http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Core+i7-2630QM+%40+2.00GHz)

    Intel Core i3 2100 (http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Core+i3-2100+%40+3.10GHz)

    And the graphics card in the Samsung is more powerful than the ATI 6490.

    So in this case the Samsung is a more powerful machine.

    You can upgrade the 21.5'' to the i5 bud. Not such a huge difference. At the end of the day, the iMac's hardware is competitive, and also, notice he said the "SB iMac" whose GPU we don't really know about ATM. It's entirely possible Apple will chose a mobile i7 for the high-end 21.5'', but even if they keep the i5 as high-end, the main reason you get a mac is for Mac OS, and the majority of mac users who care about performance get a maxed out 27'' with SSDs, a maxed out boat anchor of a 17'' MBP, or a mac pro. The other offerings are not being sold to performance junkies most of the time...





    TheMonarch
    Sep 17, 09:33 PM
    BART is awesome. Sorry. Don't let my thread scare you... ***** happens all the time everywhere. Just understand when peak hours are, as they kinda suck because you don't get to sit down. Oh, and there are lots of iPods, EVERYWHERE! So I wouldn't be too worried.

    Yeah, its relatively cheap. You'll be fine. Enjoy yourself :)





    jonnymo5
    Apr 17, 08:29 PM
    Totally depends on what software you want to run and expected number of users. Also does it have to be OSX?

    Mac Pro isn't an ideal full time server since you are spending money on video card, Bluetooth, I/O ports,airport, etc.





    The Samurai
    Aug 9, 04:44 PM
    Available here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xiBaJKInh0)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment