Red Comet
May 25, 01:07 AM
Dane Cook for Joker would be epic!!
maflynn
Apr 18, 05:56 AM
It's not the number of Megapixels, but the sensor size. Jamming that many MPs into a tiny sensor will not give you a good camera
racedude
May 4, 06:39 PM
Current iOS on Verizon does not support video airplay
It does have audio airplay however.
It does have audio airplay however.
jgo78
May 4, 06:43 PM
Just wondering!
i went to fairview mall today, they have the i7 but no 2gb video. I ordered one online.
i went to fairview mall today, they have the i7 but no 2gb video. I ordered one online.
more...
iGary
Apr 6, 12:48 PM
Get David Pogue's The Missing Manual for Tiger, it is "backorderable" on Amazon.
Loopie
Apr 28, 10:41 PM
I tried resetting both, but nothing happens.
Hopefully the new motherboard will do the trick. If not, it seems that I'm out of luck. Frick.
Hopefully the new motherboard will do the trick. If not, it seems that I'm out of luck. Frick.
more...
Black&Tan
Jul 23, 08:13 AM
I would suggest checking the iPhone forum for similar issues and suggestions....
I believe the latest suggestion is to shut the ipod/iphone off, plug it into the head unit, and then restart the ipod.
Another option was to "re-pair" the device with the head unit.
I believe the latest suggestion is to shut the ipod/iphone off, plug it into the head unit, and then restart the ipod.
Another option was to "re-pair" the device with the head unit.
SuperJudge
Apr 2, 10:20 PM
IIRC, the Quadro is the same as the 7800, but with a port for a stereo-3D headset.
I've got a 6600 in my PowerMac G5 and it's certainly whisper quiet since it doesn't have a fan. I'm considering an upgrade to an ATI X1900, though. I've got an X1900XT in my Mac Pro at work and I'm more than modestly pleased with it, but the 6600 is more than adequate for what I need at home.
I've got a 6600 in my PowerMac G5 and it's certainly whisper quiet since it doesn't have a fan. I'm considering an upgrade to an ATI X1900, though. I've got an X1900XT in my Mac Pro at work and I'm more than modestly pleased with it, but the 6600 is more than adequate for what I need at home.
more...
rwilliams
Apr 20, 02:57 PM
I bought this immediately once I saw the sale price. I love djay on my MacBook, but I didn't want to spend $5 on the iPhone version, so I kept holding out for a sale. Thanks to Algoriddim.
Matth3w
May 3, 04:05 PM
From where?
more...
cameronbrown13
Apr 24, 01:47 AM
Personally, I let the phone drop to 0% and then recharge it to 100%. You really don't HAVE to, but some recommend it.
When the iPhone reaches 100% charge, it will not accept any more - so, no, it's not bad to keep it plugged in.
Thanks, if you don't mind, I do have one last question. I have been trying to figure out if when I turn my phone off all the way, will it charge so I have turned it on and off a few times. Is this in any way bad for my battery or phone? Thanks :D
When the iPhone reaches 100% charge, it will not accept any more - so, no, it's not bad to keep it plugged in.
Thanks, if you don't mind, I do have one last question. I have been trying to figure out if when I turn my phone off all the way, will it charge so I have turned it on and off a few times. Is this in any way bad for my battery or phone? Thanks :D
DustinT
Apr 17, 02:14 PM
It really, really depends on what your platform and application is. NO ONE can give you good advise without knowing those two things. You probably want a consultant to help you design this properly if you aren't an expert.
more...
AnimaLeo
Apr 7, 02:03 PM
TK-Maxx
Primark
Milletts
I'm a UK Style guru
I work at Primark. Rarely shop there though.
Primark
Milletts
I'm a UK Style guru
I work at Primark. Rarely shop there though.
Che Castro
May 4, 05:20 PM
Verizon iphone has no airplay ?
Wow that sucks
Wow that sucks
more...
Daimhin
Jul 6, 03:02 PM
And the iPad update for the Gallery has been posted.

jessica.
Feb 14, 07:31 PM
Cheap Trick at Budokan
Foo Fighters Live at Wembley Stadium
Cheap Trick: Sgt. Pepper Live (really not a "concert" per se)
KISS: The Lost 1976 Concert
Just to name a few.
Foo Fighters Live at Wembley Stadium
Cheap Trick: Sgt. Pepper Live (really not a "concert" per se)
KISS: The Lost 1976 Concert
Just to name a few.
more...
ivan2002
Apr 22, 03:00 PM
Didn't the last rumor say this was supposed to happen this week? It's a nice-to-have feature, but anyone who has been holding off on an upgrade simply because the white phone wasn't available is vain or foolish.
You can call me whatever you wish, I just want my damn white iPhone 4 already :D
Still, calling people foolish for failing to purchase the latest tech product (even if it is a phone)? Life. Get it.
You can call me whatever you wish, I just want my damn white iPhone 4 already :D
Still, calling people foolish for failing to purchase the latest tech product (even if it is a phone)? Life. Get it.
Dagless
Mar 20, 12:01 PM
There's nothing to avoid really. It's near the best version of lemmings since the Amiga ones.
A brash thing to say! I'm expecting this to be an inch shy of perfect now.
A brash thing to say! I'm expecting this to be an inch shy of perfect now.
the-sandman
Jun 20, 05:04 PM
Eating, Sleeping, and Working Being on here refreshing the UK thread ever 5 seconds! :p
zizo79
Feb 12, 01:47 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)
The iPhone 4 was a failure at launch. The antenna is broken. It drops Internet connections and calls if held a certain. The glass claiming to be strong is weak sauce and the only good things on the phone are the cameras and screen.*
Am I the only one who feels this way?
Yes.....You are ! So what if you get a dropped call once in a while? Some people take it to far sometimes. I live in a rural area and it is rare that my Internet goes down and if it does, I just reboot it and it works !
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af273/zizo79/1651d44c.jpg
The iPhone 4 was a failure at launch. The antenna is broken. It drops Internet connections and calls if held a certain. The glass claiming to be strong is weak sauce and the only good things on the phone are the cameras and screen.*
Am I the only one who feels this way?
Yes.....You are ! So what if you get a dropped call once in a while? Some people take it to far sometimes. I live in a rural area and it is rare that my Internet goes down and if it does, I just reboot it and it works !
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af273/zizo79/1651d44c.jpg
yellow
Nov 8, 10:44 AM
I really prefer vBulletin. To me it has a much more "polished" look to it as a final release.
SideStepSociety
Apr 27, 04:09 AM
Okay, so perhaps the title is a bit vague.
I've enabled the lock rotation/mute switch plist mod on my iPhone 4. However, when using the switch as a rotation lock switch, there's a blank black icon in my multitasking menu where the "Mute on/off" button should be.
Could somebody SSH/iFile/whatever the icons for the multitasking mute on/off button for me and send them this way? Likely to be in:
"/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app"
The rotation lock icon is under the name, "RotationLockButton-iphone.png" and "RotationUnlockButton-iphone.png" if that helps at all.
Thanks a bunch for any help! It'll save me a heck of a lot of grief. Downloading a 600MB file on terrible satellite internet is like pulling teeth.
I've enabled the lock rotation/mute switch plist mod on my iPhone 4. However, when using the switch as a rotation lock switch, there's a blank black icon in my multitasking menu where the "Mute on/off" button should be.
Could somebody SSH/iFile/whatever the icons for the multitasking mute on/off button for me and send them this way? Likely to be in:
"/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app"
The rotation lock icon is under the name, "RotationLockButton-iphone.png" and "RotationUnlockButton-iphone.png" if that helps at all.
Thanks a bunch for any help! It'll save me a heck of a lot of grief. Downloading a 600MB file on terrible satellite internet is like pulling teeth.
dav521
Sep 22, 12:52 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Sonix-Snap-Slim-Touch-Frost/dp/B00439G6FM/ref=sr_1_1?s=gateway&ie=UTF8&qid=1285134727&sr=8-1
Anybody else notice them show up on Amazon? I just ordered the blue one, hopefully they get them in stock soon. :D
Anybody else notice them show up on Amazon? I just ordered the blue one, hopefully they get them in stock soon. :D
rmlred
Mar 15, 04:42 PM
Here are a couple camera tricks that can really make your shots more creative.
the dolly effect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqPX0gH2id0
Perfect pan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj6fMcJ18aA
making a home made steady cam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW6AWmqa8ZM
Dude thanks, that will defiantly help me out.
the dolly effect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqPX0gH2id0
Perfect pan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj6fMcJ18aA
making a home made steady cam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW6AWmqa8ZM
Dude thanks, that will defiantly help me out.


No comments:
Post a Comment