rmlred
Mar 12, 10:55 PM
Here is two of my personal videos:
http://vimeo.com/20635583
http://vimeo.com/20087249
Here is 2 teaser video I edited for a small promotion company(I also do there weekly wedisode but they are 10-13 mins long and Im not trying to take up any ones time):
Photo shoot with chicks- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzVdVw_LF8w
Bojangles Coliseum mud races(camera was not set to full HD and contrast is way too high)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb-_PeuCyto
All of this is edited with Adobe Premier and shot with Canon Vixia HF s200.
A teacher at school has requested I be one the school new team next year editing the show, should be fun.
http://vimeo.com/20635583
http://vimeo.com/20087249
Here is 2 teaser video I edited for a small promotion company(I also do there weekly wedisode but they are 10-13 mins long and Im not trying to take up any ones time):
Photo shoot with chicks- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzVdVw_LF8w
Bojangles Coliseum mud races(camera was not set to full HD and contrast is way too high)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb-_PeuCyto
All of this is edited with Adobe Premier and shot with Canon Vixia HF s200.
A teacher at school has requested I be one the school new team next year editing the show, should be fun.

RITZFit
Dec 24, 11:54 PM
mohney... could've use a hell of a lot more of it this month though
MarsUltor
Mar 26, 09:52 AM
GodFather has been getting ok reviews but is basically the PS2 game with a bit of waggle
Cooking Mama - has been getting 'AWFUL' reviews
Blazing Angels - has sucked the ass on all formats - wii is meant to be no different.
Godfather: Blackhand Edition (the wii version) is really neat... lots of stuff to do, lots of destruction and mayhem... and the wiimote integration is were the game really shines... i never played the original version, but as i understand it, there hass been a good amount added compared to the oringinal xbox version... not to mention over 25 wiimote gestures for executing and intimidating people...
Cooking Mama - has been getting 'AWFUL' reviews
Blazing Angels - has sucked the ass on all formats - wii is meant to be no different.
Godfather: Blackhand Edition (the wii version) is really neat... lots of stuff to do, lots of destruction and mayhem... and the wiimote integration is were the game really shines... i never played the original version, but as i understand it, there hass been a good amount added compared to the oringinal xbox version... not to mention over 25 wiimote gestures for executing and intimidating people...
Osarkon
Mar 29, 03:52 AM
Worms: Open Warefare or Loco Roco perhaps?
PSP games never seem to last long..:(
PSP games never seem to last long..:(
more...
Eniregnat
Jul 25, 06:52 PM
I�m assuming that it�s an Apple LCD
If not what make is your LCD?
How old is it?
It sounds like dust and oxide are creeping in, perhaps from improper sealing of any of the multiple lamintes that comprise an LCD screen.
If it has a cold cathode tube I can�t see the reason for only the outer edges to yellow. If the light pipe is oxygen sensitive, it might account for it yellowing around the edges.
EL backing also ages uniformly, but most LCD�s don�t use this technology.
If you or anybody else has ever taken the screen apart, you might have improperly put it back together. Perhaps the screen is pressing to tightly against the frame. This would cause tweening of the matrix and bending of the light pipe, and ether one could account for a localized spectral shift.
I am just throwing out ideas to see what people think.
If not what make is your LCD?
How old is it?
It sounds like dust and oxide are creeping in, perhaps from improper sealing of any of the multiple lamintes that comprise an LCD screen.
If it has a cold cathode tube I can�t see the reason for only the outer edges to yellow. If the light pipe is oxygen sensitive, it might account for it yellowing around the edges.
EL backing also ages uniformly, but most LCD�s don�t use this technology.
If you or anybody else has ever taken the screen apart, you might have improperly put it back together. Perhaps the screen is pressing to tightly against the frame. This would cause tweening of the matrix and bending of the light pipe, and ether one could account for a localized spectral shift.
I am just throwing out ideas to see what people think.
andrewr2123
May 5, 02:49 PM
For about 2 seconds I thought they were actually phones :o
lol though!
lol though!
more...
lucidmedia
Nov 8, 02:42 PM
The purpose of a copyright is to protect works of authorship as fixed in a tangible form of expression (i.e. a thing not an idea). The art, photos, writing and design you make fall under this category. It protects people from copying or redistributing your work.
The purpose of a trademark is to protect words, phrases and logos used in federally regulated commerce to identify the source of goods and/or services. It represents an enterprise or a business. It protects your company from other companies trying to look like you. In the case your your logo, it would be used to prevent others from using a confusingly similar mark or name.
It is common for certain types of expression (like a brand) to sit under both copyright and trademark. If you are trying to protect a title, slogan, or other short word phrase, generally you want a trademark as a copyright does not cover such types of expression alone.
If your design is intended to identify the source of goods or services (i.e. a logo), it should be trademarked.
While copyright registration is primarily an administrative process (you fill out a form and send it off), trademark registration is an adversarial process.
It includes a substantive review of potentially conflicting marks in order to prove your uniqueness within a market segment.
For example: say you are doing a trademark search for a local motorcycle tuner/builder called "Redwing Motorcycle Company". During the trademark vetting process you would probably get an argument from Redwing Shoes saying the name/mark is too close to theirs (Redwing does sell a series of Motorcycle boots, so they may have some grounds here even though they are in a very different market). You might also get a call from Honda saying "We are a large motorcycle manufacturer. We have a famous product line called the 'GoldWing'. Our corporate color is Red." You will have to fight it out.
Other companies will be aggressive in protecting themselves. US trademark law works under a "use it or lose it" principle. Read up on how Carol Shelby lost the rights to his famous Cobra car design. So many people copied it (without him going after them) that it was ruled that he no longer owned it.
So, understand that if you do seek a trademark, you need to be willing and able to protect it.
The key thing to understand is that Copyright and Trademarks are proven and protected in very different ways. Copyrights are low-hanging fruit and should absolutely be done. Trademarks are a longer, more expensive process and you want a good Trademark lawyer to guide you through the process.
The purpose of a trademark is to protect words, phrases and logos used in federally regulated commerce to identify the source of goods and/or services. It represents an enterprise or a business. It protects your company from other companies trying to look like you. In the case your your logo, it would be used to prevent others from using a confusingly similar mark or name.
It is common for certain types of expression (like a brand) to sit under both copyright and trademark. If you are trying to protect a title, slogan, or other short word phrase, generally you want a trademark as a copyright does not cover such types of expression alone.
If your design is intended to identify the source of goods or services (i.e. a logo), it should be trademarked.
While copyright registration is primarily an administrative process (you fill out a form and send it off), trademark registration is an adversarial process.
It includes a substantive review of potentially conflicting marks in order to prove your uniqueness within a market segment.
For example: say you are doing a trademark search for a local motorcycle tuner/builder called "Redwing Motorcycle Company". During the trademark vetting process you would probably get an argument from Redwing Shoes saying the name/mark is too close to theirs (Redwing does sell a series of Motorcycle boots, so they may have some grounds here even though they are in a very different market). You might also get a call from Honda saying "We are a large motorcycle manufacturer. We have a famous product line called the 'GoldWing'. Our corporate color is Red." You will have to fight it out.
Other companies will be aggressive in protecting themselves. US trademark law works under a "use it or lose it" principle. Read up on how Carol Shelby lost the rights to his famous Cobra car design. So many people copied it (without him going after them) that it was ruled that he no longer owned it.
So, understand that if you do seek a trademark, you need to be willing and able to protect it.
The key thing to understand is that Copyright and Trademarks are proven and protected in very different ways. Copyrights are low-hanging fruit and should absolutely be done. Trademarks are a longer, more expensive process and you want a good Trademark lawyer to guide you through the process.
Supersonic
Apr 27, 03:10 AM
Did/Does it have the same done case with the metal arm, or are we talking something completely different?
more...
motulist
Apr 30, 03:38 PM
What geographical location are you in?
I'm in Wisconsin at the moment. I didn't notice it when I was back in New York a couple of weeks ago.
open the Activity window
I'll do that next time I notice the problem.
I'm in Wisconsin at the moment. I didn't notice it when I was back in New York a couple of weeks ago.
open the Activity window
I'll do that next time I notice the problem.
Galley
Oct 1, 08:08 PM
The Swell Season :)
more...
G-Mo
Apr 23, 08:38 PM
My wife has downloaded a couple of movies via itunes but for the life of me I have burned through dvd after dvd and cant get them to work. He keeps telling me I have a data error when I pop the DVD into one of our players.
What am I doing wrong?
You can't just burn movies downloaded from iTunes to DVD and have it work in your DVD player. Watch them on your computer or stream them to an Apple TV.
What am I doing wrong?
You can't just burn movies downloaded from iTunes to DVD and have it work in your DVD player. Watch them on your computer or stream them to an Apple TV.
mrrich
Jun 27, 07:07 PM
I live in Orange County CA, and I will say there are probably 8 or 9 AT&T stores compared to the 1 Apple Store. I just did a "find a store" zip code search on the AT&T site and there were 18 stores within a 5 mile radius, 31 + stores within a 10 mile radius though not all the stores are "factory" stores (Affordable Portables, etc.). There will be more stores, but I can't imagine each store will have more than 200 phones each. With Apple Stores getting more (hopefully) and Best Buy, Radio Shack, things look good for next week.
Yes, I think there will be lines.
Yes, I think there will be lines.
more...
clientsiman
Apr 7, 01:36 PM
North Face
Amazon
Corsair
Camper
Timberland
Amazon
Corsair
Camper
Timberland
arkitect
Feb 23, 07:10 AM
nope. i think its just for their paper trail and tax reasons :S
theyre a pretty BIG drinks company
Nothing stops them from trading with you as a free-lancer… and as far as HMRC is concerned as long as you pay your taxes…
Anyway. To start up here's a decent link with good info.
http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/layer?r.s=tl&topicId=1073858805
Good luck…
theyre a pretty BIG drinks company
Nothing stops them from trading with you as a free-lancer… and as far as HMRC is concerned as long as you pay your taxes…
Anyway. To start up here's a decent link with good info.
http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/layer?r.s=tl&topicId=1073858805
Good luck…
more...
AdiFish
Aug 3, 10:08 AM
Canon PowerShot SX1 IS
Yes!!!!!! \o/ ... I've been hoping against hope for this since RAW ability was given in a firmware upgrade. Fantastic Camera! :)
Yes!!!!!! \o/ ... I've been hoping against hope for this since RAW ability was given in a firmware upgrade. Fantastic Camera! :)
macfreek57
Oct 18, 09:27 PM
at least the mp3 disc would have to be small enough to fit in the psp drive because they use a non standard size
more...
barny
Oct 26, 06:34 AM
Nice! The earliest mac poster i have seen selling on eBay is a PowerMac G3 and that was a good price so i'd have a feeling this is rare and valuable.:apple:
simsaladimbamba
Apr 6, 07:06 PM
You didn't backup before upgrading to Lion?
A clean install of Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard is your only option, as the dozens of other already existing threads can tell you - MRoogle (http://mroogle.edesignuk.com/) might help you there.
Short version: Clean Install of OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard (http://guides.macrumors.com/Clean_Install_of_OS_X_10.6_Snow_Leopard)
Long version: Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard: How to Erase and Install (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3910)
A clean install of Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard is your only option, as the dozens of other already existing threads can tell you - MRoogle (http://mroogle.edesignuk.com/) might help you there.
Short version: Clean Install of OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard (http://guides.macrumors.com/Clean_Install_of_OS_X_10.6_Snow_Leopard)
Long version: Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard: How to Erase and Install (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3910)
techfreak85
Mar 6, 01:15 AM
Holy cow, that is as fast as my quad core desktop! :eek: I am getting TPFs of 11 mins on these dumb 6701s. Cant seem to get anything else. These new MBPs could run bigadvs if left awake all the time! :eek:
cherishzm
May 2, 09:55 PM
I've put a Samsung 470 Series 128GB SSD in my 2010 MBP17 and am very happy with it. Benchmark numbers don't mean much in real life, but I get about 230MB/s both sequential read/write. Spent $150 for the drive and $15 for the Optibay, both from eBay.
After two months of using the SSD, I'm used to the speed of SSD and many times when I use computers with regular HDD, I do feel SLOW.
I'm sure SSD will be standard once it becomes more affordable, but it may take years because of the price per GB now. Most people will want/need 256GB unless they have SSD/HDD setup so it will take some time to have SSD as a standard option in Macbook Pro's or other PC laptops. Of course, MBA's have SSD's as standard but is 64GB or 128GB really enough for you??
After two months of using the SSD, I'm used to the speed of SSD and many times when I use computers with regular HDD, I do feel SLOW.
I'm sure SSD will be standard once it becomes more affordable, but it may take years because of the price per GB now. Most people will want/need 256GB unless they have SSD/HDD setup so it will take some time to have SSD as a standard option in Macbook Pro's or other PC laptops. Of course, MBA's have SSD's as standard but is 64GB or 128GB really enough for you??
joepunk
Aug 4, 09:54 AM
I'll try tonight as I was too tired last night to bother watching the sky at midnight. Unfortunately, I live in/near big cities.
mbl42
Dec 14, 05:36 PM
I believe Sharper Image still has them in stock too, might want to check it out.
Che Castro
May 4, 07:32 PM
Current iOS on Verizon does not support video airplay
Why not?
I was thinking of switching to verizon but now i dont think so
Why not?
I was thinking of switching to verizon but now i dont think so
Nikato
Feb 9, 02:17 PM
Does this copy the OS as well? I ask because I am getting a Mac mini but want to put a different hd in it. I plan to use my external case to house the new drive and connect it to my Mac. I thought I read that there was something that came with the Mac (so you don't have to buy anything) that would let you copy everything including the os to a new clean drive.


No comments:
Post a Comment