point665
Oct 27, 07:49 AM
In the first picture - theres a white shirted old guy, thats me infront of him (you can see my head right above his shoulder).

AirmanPika
Jan 16, 09:15 AM
Blue-Ray support maybe?????
Possible but it would seem odd that apple would update the Mac Pro line twice within 2 weeks. I say this because I would expect the Mac Pro to be the first system to get Blu-Ray. Customers who bought the updated Mac Pros since CES would have an even greater reason to feel shafted than the iPhone people did with the price drop.
Possible but it would seem odd that apple would update the Mac Pro line twice within 2 weeks. I say this because I would expect the Mac Pro to be the first system to get Blu-Ray. Customers who bought the updated Mac Pros since CES would have an even greater reason to feel shafted than the iPhone people did with the price drop.
SAdProZ
Nov 27, 01:48 PM
Try using passive mode. Issue "pasv" or "passive" in the command-line or find this option in your GUI clients.thanks for responding. yeah i checked the connection settings in 'Preferences'. Its already in Passive mode.
canuckdesigner
Aug 23, 11:38 AM
Great installation....looks awesome. now if he would only do something about replacing that decrepid phone with a cordless.... :D
more...

wlh99
Apr 18, 12:45 AM
For me, the ideal would be to have both. I often reference documentation while coding, and having a searchable version on a second monitor is unmatched for efficiency. I couldn't imagine programming in Cocoa without it. But if I am reading a tutorial and following along, I have a very hard time doing that without a physical book.
I have only a couple books (not programming books) that I have bought for the iPad, and find them absolutely impossible to read as well, so it might just be me. For me a physical book is mandatory in some instances. I can't for sure say why though, as the ebook seems better.
I have only a couple books (not programming books) that I have bought for the iPad, and find them absolutely impossible to read as well, so it might just be me. For me a physical book is mandatory in some instances. I can't for sure say why though, as the ebook seems better.
Sixtafoua
Aug 12, 09:15 PM
Wait... They don't have QuickTime 10 yet!?!?!?:eek:
more...
jake4ever
Mar 11, 08:44 AM
Every time I open Chrome, Safari, anything... The internet doesn't load. Any suggestions to fix this?
Mikebuzzsaw
Mar 7, 04:13 PM
Warranty until August 2008... can be extended with Applecare. Unlocked 1.1.3 and is in very good condition. No scratches or blemishes on the screen. Light scuffs on the chrome part of the phone. Comes with original box and accessories.
Will ship USPS Priority. I honestly don't know how much these go for, so just pm me a price.
WANT
- Large 3.5 SATA 3 drive.
- Slingbox
- 2.1 Bose Speakers
- Playstation 3
- Apple ethernet dongle
Will ship USPS Priority. I honestly don't know how much these go for, so just pm me a price.
WANT
- Large 3.5 SATA 3 drive.
- Slingbox
- 2.1 Bose Speakers
- Playstation 3
- Apple ethernet dongle
more...
mrapplegate
Apr 11, 12:01 PM
Yup, I tried fixing the permissions, says the group was 0 instead of 80. After that and I reboot same thing :mad:
During a verbose boot does it hang on the same thing each time?
During a verbose boot does it hang on the same thing each time?
Edge100
Mar 24, 10:54 AM
The second example is really significantly front-focused, and is shot at f/2.8, so I don't think your focus and recompose technique is to blame (I'd expect a lot less change in focus using the slight focus and recompose you've used here).
Did you lock focus on the eyes and then recompose? Is it possible that you re-focused after you recomposed?
Did you lock focus on the eyes and then recompose? Is it possible that you re-focused after you recomposed?
more...

digitalduck
May 1, 08:09 PM
Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good app..thanks
mif
Apr 27, 02:01 AM
Newer mind, reinstalling Snow Leopard helped (hopefully). No noise from 5770 or Blu-Ray.
more...
mscriv
Mar 28, 03:53 PM
I'm a professional DJ who specializes in weddings. In my consultations I actually encourage brides and grooms to consider breaking the tradition about seeing each other and staging some special "reveal" moment prior to the ceremony where they can see each other and take a few minutes together. This allows for them to give their photographer much more time prior to the ceremony to get creative and fun shots and doesn't set up the typical nightmare of trying to get most or all of the formals after the ceremony and before the reception where guests are waiting and things are stressful.
Regardless of seeing each other before, the groom will still have those "holy cow" feelings with knots in his stomach when the doors open and she starts down the aisle. My wife and I used this method at our own wedding and it made things so much smoother and took a lot of pressure off of our photographer.
Regardless of seeing each other before, the groom will still have those "holy cow" feelings with knots in his stomach when the doors open and she starts down the aisle. My wife and I used this method at our own wedding and it made things so much smoother and took a lot of pressure off of our photographer.
bildio
Apr 30, 06:58 AM
I setup Time Capsule & Time Machine & it did a backup of my iMac. However, I don't think it did a backup of the Windows virtual machine on the iMac.
How do I setup the Time Capsule/Time Machine to backup the iMac & Windows virtual machine, & setup a separate partition for file sharing amongst the iMac, Macbook Pro, & Window virtual machine?
I'm new to the use of Time Capsule & Time Machine, so I hope I worded my question properly, & what I want to do makes sense.
How do I setup the Time Capsule/Time Machine to backup the iMac & Windows virtual machine, & setup a separate partition for file sharing amongst the iMac, Macbook Pro, & Window virtual machine?
I'm new to the use of Time Capsule & Time Machine, so I hope I worded my question properly, & what I want to do makes sense.
more...

Tenebrous
Jun 16, 08:24 AM
OWC -- Hall of Fame. They've never done me wrong.
We Love Macs -- Hall of Fame. Again, never a problem.
PowerBookMedic I wouldn't put on either list. I've had positive experiences with them and negative experiences. They seem to handle the little things fine, but when it comes to DVD drives, be careful.
We Love Macs -- Hall of Fame. Again, never a problem.
PowerBookMedic I wouldn't put on either list. I've had positive experiences with them and negative experiences. They seem to handle the little things fine, but when it comes to DVD drives, be careful.
nava
Jan 26, 03:17 PM
Yeah, thats pretty interesting, would be nice to hear their music.
more...
celebi23
Oct 22, 10:32 AM
And West Farms technically is in Farmington, not West Hartford. I know it gets confusing- West Hartford, Farmington, and New Britain. Kinda like that blur of Simsbury, Canton, and Avon.
Yeah, it does get a bit confusing at times. There's parts of the mall that's in Farmington & West Hartford. It's kinda like my college. It's in West Hartford, Bloomfield & Hartford all at the same time :p
Yeah, it does get a bit confusing at times. There's parts of the mall that's in Farmington & West Hartford. It's kinda like my college. It's in West Hartford, Bloomfield & Hartford all at the same time :p
Lau
Sep 22, 06:50 PM
Thanks for your help, guys. The file can be found at here (http://www.laurabarnard.co.uk/trifle) , but the Get info attachment will hopefully help. Thanks.

Dane D.
Feb 17, 09:24 AM
They sell them because people like myself threw out our turntable years ago. Plus, the setup and ease of use. They work great, I have an Ion brand and ripped over forty albums.
steve_hill4
Sep 28, 06:36 PM
Now, what is the only thing that needs an update? ;)
Are you referring to 10.4.8 or the C2D MBP?
See, there's not just one update needed currently.;)
Are you referring to 10.4.8 or the C2D MBP?
See, there's not just one update needed currently.;)
-SD-
Jun 18, 04:23 AM
This is really excellent news. Thank you Apple.
:apple:
:apple:
A Macbook Pro
Apr 20, 08:27 PM
Come on algoriddim, bring on the sale for the iPad version and I'll be happy :) 20 dollars is too much for me, I just won't use it enough to warrant that price. If it was 7,99 I would have bought it already.
Pretty much that. Maybe for professionals its worth that price, but for a regular joe just wanting to mess around your not going to be getting much love at a $20 price point in the app store. I've tried this app at a friends house (how I found out about it) and TBH I wouldn't pay more then $3. He's a DJ though and says he didn't think twice about it. So depends on how well it's selling.
Pretty much that. Maybe for professionals its worth that price, but for a regular joe just wanting to mess around your not going to be getting much love at a $20 price point in the app store. I've tried this app at a friends house (how I found out about it) and TBH I wouldn't pay more then $3. He's a DJ though and says he didn't think twice about it. So depends on how well it's selling.
philipma1957
Feb 14, 09:25 AM
having owned every mac mini from 1.66 c2d to a 2010 2.66ghz .
you need to upgrade if :
1)you game a lot.
2) If you want dual screens of 1080 p
3) if you are a handbrake freak
4) if you want a 27 inch hi end led screen with 2500 by 1400 resolution
you need to upgrade if :
1)you game a lot.
2) If you want dual screens of 1080 p
3) if you are a handbrake freak
4) if you want a 27 inch hi end led screen with 2500 by 1400 resolution
newdeal
Apr 17, 06:53 AM
I hope this is standard on ios5. It is pretty rediculous for the data to be there and yet the ipad doesnt use it


No comments:
Post a Comment