brokin
May 5, 01:48 PM
same issue here. any app that has an iAd in it stays up when i close the program. i can respring or just wait it out until it goes away. luckily only one app i use regularly has ads. its pretty annoying and i thought it was just me.
ZombieZakk
Apr 19, 09:17 AM
go to staples or best buy buy a screen cleaning spray and some microfibers spray abiout 3-4 sprays on a small area of the cloth and wipe down the comp then dry it. Also keep a can of compressed air on hand to spray out the keyboard and little nooks.
rx7dude
Apr 25, 09:44 AM
I've got one.
I use it primarily for quick videos of my kids.
I love it and think the quality is better than the iphone 4.
Works well with Imovie
Great bang for the buck.
I use it primarily for quick videos of my kids.
I love it and think the quality is better than the iphone 4.
Works well with Imovie
Great bang for the buck.
SideStepSociety
May 5, 07:21 PM
Have you tried a PRAM and/or SMC reset already?
more...
naths
May 5, 03:27 PM
Dont worry about getting one now,if the iphone5 comes out in sept,thats 4+ months away,one of my contracts is up and im going to get a HTC sensation and try that,got to see what all this dual-core is all about,if i like like it then all well and good,if not another contract is up in august so i'll get the 5 then.

Vertical striped shirt +
more...

Striped Tie, White Shirt Men#39;s

Lil Man Neck Tie Shirt or
more...

red and gold striped tie

Little Man Tie Shirt
more...

a blue striped tie over a

striped tie toolong your
more...

Acne Striped Tie-Dye Effect

striped tie
more...

Cashmere bar striped tie.

Vertical striped shirt +
more...

Stripe Tie C-Shirts middot; Stripe

shirt, and striped tie.

shirt and striped tie.

Durandal7
Nov 3, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by job
hah. polls...
i'm sure durandal remembers polls. ;)
how many did you start again? :p
Heh, hard to say, suffice it to say more then I should have ;)
hah. polls...
i'm sure durandal remembers polls. ;)
how many did you start again? :p
Heh, hard to say, suffice it to say more then I should have ;)
more...

iCeQuBe
Oct 18, 08:50 AM
I was thinking that I would probably hit the mall that night. Even if I don't buy anything I am sure there will be demo's and stuff to play around with Leapord. If I end up going it would be nice to meet up with other MR members while there. :)
macfan881
May 18, 09:24 PM
I still won't tamt to pay for that crap.. All I want to do is fracking play multiplayer games!!
again if you actaully have read the past articles you wont have to this is just a bonus type of deal good lord.:rolleyes:
again if you actaully have read the past articles you wont have to this is just a bonus type of deal good lord.:rolleyes:
more...
Markleshark
Oct 20, 04:59 AM
You spelled "soon" wrong... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: I'm so confused. lol
Theres your first one ATD. :rolleyes: :D
Theres your first one ATD. :rolleyes: :D
jaseone
Nov 8, 09:35 AM
Well that is where I would place the blame... Why not use somehere like Flickr or your own hosting to store and serve photos from?
more...

maya
Sep 23, 10:34 AM
With global warming and not enough action to rectify it. It's only going to get worse. :eek:
People only think of themselves, what about mother nature. Very little if any thing is done for her, she has to fight back somehow. :rolleyes:
People only think of themselves, what about mother nature. Very little if any thing is done for her, she has to fight back somehow. :rolleyes:
jessica.
May 2, 07:42 AM
Do you know about forum spy? A topic that is quite active today.
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1146041
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1146041
more...
Keebler
Mar 5, 01:55 PM
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9854/vwegrthnt5.jpg
30 second fix
duplicate layer, layer mask, invert mask, brush in afflicted area on right side, adjustment layer of levels
new layer, clone brush / black paint brush over the white fringe edge that is left
BAM
awesome! thanks.
I knew there had to be a way and I was at my wit's end b/c I couldn't make it work.
I do appreciate it and I'll make sure to credit you in helping me when I explain to the client. As much as I wanted to do it myself, I just had to ask b/c this photo deserves to be fixed properly :)
30 second fix
duplicate layer, layer mask, invert mask, brush in afflicted area on right side, adjustment layer of levels
new layer, clone brush / black paint brush over the white fringe edge that is left
BAM
awesome! thanks.
I knew there had to be a way and I was at my wit's end b/c I couldn't make it work.
I do appreciate it and I'll make sure to credit you in helping me when I explain to the client. As much as I wanted to do it myself, I just had to ask b/c this photo deserves to be fixed properly :)
dXTC
Apr 7, 07:58 AM
For most things, I don't have a favourite.
...
Otherwise, I get the best/aesthetically pleasing thing I can reasonably afford.
My brand philosophy is quite similar. I have a small handful of brand preferences...
Apple (computers)
Samsung (LCD TVs)
Roland (electronic music gear)
Other products are dictated by functionality, aesthetics and budget. My above picks aren't firm, either; I recently got a small Insignia LCD TV for my bedroom. In this case, product size and budget considerations trumped brand.
Old Spice Deodorant, to attract females...
Lemme guess... You're on a horse. :p :D (I find those ads hilarious.)
...
Otherwise, I get the best/aesthetically pleasing thing I can reasonably afford.
My brand philosophy is quite similar. I have a small handful of brand preferences...
Apple (computers)
Samsung (LCD TVs)
Roland (electronic music gear)
Other products are dictated by functionality, aesthetics and budget. My above picks aren't firm, either; I recently got a small Insignia LCD TV for my bedroom. In this case, product size and budget considerations trumped brand.
Old Spice Deodorant, to attract females...
Lemme guess... You're on a horse. :p :D (I find those ads hilarious.)
more...
soundman2385
Oct 25, 10:32 PM
My friend and I are going in the morning to scout out what's happening, but it might just be right out in front of the store. We are planning on getting there around 4 or so probably.

sblasl
Sep 2, 06:09 PM
If you have a couple of cases, why is this phone so scratched up in 2 weeks time? It looks like you put it in your pocket with keys and $3.00 in change?
more...
flosseR
Apr 26, 01:51 AM
Initial things I have noticed where L3 has the edge over A3:
� Lens correction. I am an UWA junky, especially during the reception on the dancefloor. Being able to apply a preset correction to all my UWA shots is a godsend.
� NOISE! I did some side by side comparisons of the noise removal tools, and L3 blows it out of the water. ESPECIALLY in darker OOF areas.
� Consistency. L3 "just works" as far as I can tell.
� I hate having my raw files constrained in a "Library" file in A3. Love the desktop hierarchy system in L3.
Hmm I don't have my RAWs in a Library at all in Aperture... as a matter of fact most of the time mine aren't even connected or online. Noise I have to give you... that is true.
Sorry to hear about your experience but well.. ***** happens I guess :)
GHood luck with LR. I tried twice to move to LR..no luck. While it has some compelling features, the whole layout is just fubared and with the price that A3 costs plus ptlens and noise ninja you get better tools that LR at a lower price :).. that is if you buy it, which most people dont :)
� Lens correction. I am an UWA junky, especially during the reception on the dancefloor. Being able to apply a preset correction to all my UWA shots is a godsend.
� NOISE! I did some side by side comparisons of the noise removal tools, and L3 blows it out of the water. ESPECIALLY in darker OOF areas.
� Consistency. L3 "just works" as far as I can tell.
� I hate having my raw files constrained in a "Library" file in A3. Love the desktop hierarchy system in L3.
Hmm I don't have my RAWs in a Library at all in Aperture... as a matter of fact most of the time mine aren't even connected or online. Noise I have to give you... that is true.
Sorry to hear about your experience but well.. ***** happens I guess :)
GHood luck with LR. I tried twice to move to LR..no luck. While it has some compelling features, the whole layout is just fubared and with the price that A3 costs plus ptlens and noise ninja you get better tools that LR at a lower price :).. that is if you buy it, which most people dont :)
OSMac
Mar 3, 08:56 AM
Never been an idevice yet that has not been jailbroken.
Stella
Oct 20, 10:02 PM
Its great that Apple are still updating Java... however, no news regarding Java 7... Hoping that Java 7 doesn't appear too long after official releases on other platforms.
MaxBurn
May 5, 06:02 AM
You can get a gophone smartphone account now with an iphone, but you need to bring your own phone. I posted my experience with it in the iphone main forum.
Prepaid either $2/day or $0.10/minute and he small data package is cheap but escapes me at the moment. Im on the big one for $25/500mb.
Prepaid either $2/day or $0.10/minute and he small data package is cheap but escapes me at the moment. Im on the big one for $25/500mb.
edesignuk
Aug 16, 12:31 PM
Or- if you watch it for long enough, it will rotate 1,000,000 times!!!1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7....
ProfDrSilver
Oct 20, 10:48 PM
15K PPD? Would you care to explain? With the new version of VMware 3.0 I can get it to do 8000 to 9000PPD on two 4 Core instances....
supraja
Dec 30, 04:14 AM
Thank you for post useful information.
svenr
Apr 24, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the replies! I'm a little surprised there's not one speaking up for Perl, but yeah, did some more research on my own and found this
http://strombergers.com/python/
The Cocoa bridges/runtime are not a concern to me as I don't want "to make decent Mac OSX apps" with GUI and everything, just some command line tools for my own use. But the examples at that link pushed me over to go with Python. To put together quick automation scripts every now and then, I don't want to deal with a steep learning curve. The Perl examples there looked just too cryptic to me.
http://strombergers.com/python/
The Cocoa bridges/runtime are not a concern to me as I don't want "to make decent Mac OSX apps" with GUI and everything, just some command line tools for my own use. But the examples at that link pushed me over to go with Python. To put together quick automation scripts every now and then, I don't want to deal with a steep learning curve. The Perl examples there looked just too cryptic to me.


No comments:
Post a Comment