Gregg2
Jul 19, 07:25 PM
It's a bit of a stretch to conclude that he was comparing the Yankees' brass to the Nazis. He was merely comparing a method of eradicating someone's legacy used by the Nazis, and Stalin, et.al. to what the Yankees have done regarding Torre. The inference has to be drawn. It wasn't made. He did not say "Yankees' executives are like Nazis." Yes, it's necessary for him to say it directly to draw that conclusion.
Adey
Jul 21, 07:11 PM
General Sentiment is part of an elite team of Mercenary Ex-Servicemen who reside in the shadows of the Los Angeles Underground. The full contingent is:
General Sentiment (Responsible for monitoring morale)
Major Improvement (Morale Uplifts)
Admiral Butterfly (Aesthetics)
Corporal Punishment (Deals with those who lower morale)
Private Practice (deals with those unfortunate enough to have faced Corporal Punishment)
and finally...
Seaman Staines (added to the team only to provide Murdock-style comedy value at the end of each scene).
General Sentiment (Responsible for monitoring morale)
Major Improvement (Morale Uplifts)
Admiral Butterfly (Aesthetics)
Corporal Punishment (Deals with those who lower morale)
Private Practice (deals with those unfortunate enough to have faced Corporal Punishment)
and finally...
Seaman Staines (added to the team only to provide Murdock-style comedy value at the end of each scene).
brucem91
Apr 18, 06:09 PM
Howdy. I have a Logitech G5, Logitech G9, and Razer Lachesis. I love 'em all but none has a Mac driver. :(
Do you use a laser mouse? If so, which do you use?
(I don't game, but the higher sensitivity works nicely for larger screen resolutions and some graphic design)
Thx!The problem isn't necessarily a mac driver, but Apple's Acceleration Curve. It works perfectly with Apple Mice, but not so much with other's. Now assuming that your issue is tracking issue and not customizable buttons, then my solution will work for you. Download USB overdrive and install it. If I remember correctly, you will have to restart your mac after installation. Now their is a free and a paid version, the free will work just fine. After installation, you can change the settings under system preferences -> USB Overdrive.
In the picture below, you will see two sliders. I find it helpful to have the top slider near the far right, and the bottom slider near the far left. I believe I also set the mouse speed (found in the normal mouse settings) around the middle, but you can set it anywhere.
As far as mice with mac drivers, I recently purchased the Logitech wireless m510. I am normally picky when it come to mice, but I do enjoy using it. After installing the logitech driver and uninstalling USB Overdrive, the mice works nicely. I've only had it for a few days, but I love it.
Do you use a laser mouse? If so, which do you use?
(I don't game, but the higher sensitivity works nicely for larger screen resolutions and some graphic design)
Thx!The problem isn't necessarily a mac driver, but Apple's Acceleration Curve. It works perfectly with Apple Mice, but not so much with other's. Now assuming that your issue is tracking issue and not customizable buttons, then my solution will work for you. Download USB overdrive and install it. If I remember correctly, you will have to restart your mac after installation. Now their is a free and a paid version, the free will work just fine. After installation, you can change the settings under system preferences -> USB Overdrive.
In the picture below, you will see two sliders. I find it helpful to have the top slider near the far right, and the bottom slider near the far left. I believe I also set the mouse speed (found in the normal mouse settings) around the middle, but you can set it anywhere.
As far as mice with mac drivers, I recently purchased the Logitech wireless m510. I am normally picky when it come to mice, but I do enjoy using it. After installing the logitech driver and uninstalling USB Overdrive, the mice works nicely. I've only had it for a few days, but I love it.
hob
Oct 16, 06:48 PM
http://att.macrumors.com/contest/61A95A.mov
more...
Applejuiced
Apr 28, 03:24 PM
I don't understand why people wait so long to update... like if you have a 3gs there was no reason not to upgrade to 4.0 when it was a website based jailbreak.. your missing out on so many features fixes and upgrades.. I just dont get it
Maybe he has an iphone 3G, and in that case he's better off at 3.1.3;)
Maybe he has an iphone 3G, and in that case he's better off at 3.1.3;)
ThaDoggg
Feb 22, 12:14 AM
Is it 250 or 500? I'm close to 250...
Believe it's 250 and 6 months
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Believe it's 250 and 6 months
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
more...
whocares
Sep 28, 07:35 PM
EDIT: If you choose .htaccess files, do _not_ use 744 or 755. You want these to be 644, maximum.
Would you care to elaborate on this, and its security implications?
Also, if you modify your httpd.conf file (which *is* the best method, but rarely available in shared hosting environments), don't forget to restart Apache ;)
Would you care to elaborate on this, and its security implications?
Also, if you modify your httpd.conf file (which *is* the best method, but rarely available in shared hosting environments), don't forget to restart Apache ;)
maturola
Mar 14, 10:21 AM
As the title says my mother has an original iPad and her iPad is at 3.2.1 or whatever 3.2 or something. Anyways, my question is where can I get the 4.2.1 software for the iPad. If I restore in iTunes right now I will get 4.3. I dont want that. I want 4.2.1! Any way to do that? She is interested in jailbreaking her pad! Thanks in advance...
-Dave
As mentioned on previous post, you need to have your SHSHs saved if you want to installed anything else than the current firmware released by Apple, (currently 4.3). The windows where Apple was signing those SHSHs for 4.2.1 have already been closed (so unless somehow you got your SHSHs saved by tiny Umbrella or Cydia before) your only option is to upgrade to 4.3 or wait out for a Jailbreak tool.
-Dave
As mentioned on previous post, you need to have your SHSHs saved if you want to installed anything else than the current firmware released by Apple, (currently 4.3). The windows where Apple was signing those SHSHs for 4.2.1 have already been closed (so unless somehow you got your SHSHs saved by tiny Umbrella or Cydia before) your only option is to upgrade to 4.3 or wait out for a Jailbreak tool.
more...
zeemeerman2
Mar 11, 11:11 AM
Just curious.
- Internal HDD/SSD. By overwriting my previous OS (can be clean install or upgrade). (e.g. Snow Leopard)
- Internal HDD/SSD. By making a new partition and installing it there.
- External HDD/SSD. Erased HDD and just installed it.
- External HDD/SSD. Repartitioned to not lose any data and installed on a new partition.
- USB-stick/SD-card.
- Internal HDD/SSD. By overwriting my previous OS (can be clean install or upgrade). (e.g. Snow Leopard)
- Internal HDD/SSD. By making a new partition and installing it there.
- External HDD/SSD. Erased HDD and just installed it.
- External HDD/SSD. Repartitioned to not lose any data and installed on a new partition.
- USB-stick/SD-card.
Corrosive vinyl
Apr 3, 05:38 PM
I am new to go and don't know much about it, but am interested in it.. what are good resources to check out to learn how to play? either online or at the library, and what is that game otello, or is that a seperape entity?
more...
ghall
Jun 18, 01:41 PM
I almost pulled the trigger on Super Stardust HD. There's a bundle of the game with the DLC for $14.99 which seemed like a good deal, but then I saw the Gundemonium Collection bundle which looked really sweet so I ended up getting that. Geez if I had seen that game to begin with I could have saved myself from making a thread! :D
It's a set of 3 chaotic anime-style shooters, that get pretty difficult. They're short (I already beat one) but they're totally worth playing over and over.
Though next time i have $15 sitting in my PSN account I'll get Super Stardust HD, the demo was really fun. :p
Thanks everyone for the suggestions.
It's a set of 3 chaotic anime-style shooters, that get pretty difficult. They're short (I already beat one) but they're totally worth playing over and over.
Though next time i have $15 sitting in my PSN account I'll get Super Stardust HD, the demo was really fun. :p
Thanks everyone for the suggestions.
Peyote
Dec 20, 05:58 PM
Dynamic Range was one thing I was about to mention. I don't know a lot about 35MM only scanners, but I know that when I'm looking for a flatbed scanner, I won't buy anything with a DMax under 3.4. Even 3.4 is pushing it IMHO, and really 3.8 is where it's at.
That is an often overlooked specification. It basically tells you how wide of a range of contrast it can scan. The higher the better.
That is an often overlooked specification. It basically tells you how wide of a range of contrast it can scan. The higher the better.
more...
FFTT
Sep 20, 07:17 AM
Student union deal ends September 24th bannered
on education store page.
Not awake. Was that there before?
on education store page.
Not awake. Was that there before?
szark
Jul 12, 06:36 PM
Just to alleviate everyone's concerns, this issue is NOT present in the Panther preview. I tried setting a 9-character password, and the login window did not take the 8-character version.
more...
dukebound85
Feb 20, 06:39 PM
Think what you want people. But if Sony wins; it truly means you don't own any of the consoles you buy.
I hope he loses. Damnit, his hacking of the PS3 has lead to making MW2 effing unbearable online now due to all the hackers exploiting his hardware hack
I hope he loses. Damnit, his hacking of the PS3 has lead to making MW2 effing unbearable online now due to all the hackers exploiting his hardware hack
job
Oct 23, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by idkew
i don't feel near as close to the "crew" as it seems that eye an v and jello... are.
you're not missing much... ;)
i don't feel near as close to the "crew" as it seems that eye an v and jello... are.
you're not missing much... ;)
more...
NewbieNerd
Oct 22, 10:45 AM
I've heard that ruby on wheels is a really good editor - it will allow you to do allsorts, but you need to be pretty handy with code side of designing... if not, just take a bit of time to look into it...
You mean ruby on rails, lol. :)
You mean ruby on rails, lol. :)
G-Mo
May 3, 12:45 PM
$800.
Wow! I've got a couple of empty original iPhone boxes, think I'll fill them with 135g worth of weight and go over and visit my buddy with a shrink wrap machine...
Wow! I've got a couple of empty original iPhone boxes, think I'll fill them with 135g worth of weight and go over and visit my buddy with a shrink wrap machine...
WillEH
Mar 25, 10:00 AM
Come on Will - you know you want one!! Just give into the inevitable....
I bought the first gen a year ago and never regretted it ( sold it on eBay before the new one was announced :-)) it is by far the best gadget I have ever owned and believe me I have tried many! I even had a brief flirtation with a Galaxy Tab over recent weeks - but it only took me a few days before I gave up and stuck it back on eBay! Once you have tasted Apple other fruits taste just bland ;-)
I can't wait to get the new one particularly for AirPlay with my Apple TV.
I would be going to Bristol if I wasn't working today. Hope that there might be one with my name on somewhere in London.
One last small point - can you veleive that Orange block this site on my iPhone because they say it is "adult content" that really annoys me - it wouldn't happen on my 3 SIM used in my iPad!
Ring orange up and say you want adult content turned off, I think you can do it without speaking to a human also ;)
No but seriously, it's not just porn they block, they block many other sites under that stupid block.
I bought the first gen a year ago and never regretted it ( sold it on eBay before the new one was announced :-)) it is by far the best gadget I have ever owned and believe me I have tried many! I even had a brief flirtation with a Galaxy Tab over recent weeks - but it only took me a few days before I gave up and stuck it back on eBay! Once you have tasted Apple other fruits taste just bland ;-)
I can't wait to get the new one particularly for AirPlay with my Apple TV.
I would be going to Bristol if I wasn't working today. Hope that there might be one with my name on somewhere in London.
One last small point - can you veleive that Orange block this site on my iPhone because they say it is "adult content" that really annoys me - it wouldn't happen on my 3 SIM used in my iPad!
Ring orange up and say you want adult content turned off, I think you can do it without speaking to a human also ;)
No but seriously, it's not just porn they block, they block many other sites under that stupid block.
karthi
May 3, 03:43 PM
Contacted apple support, as it is down for more than a day. They said they are working on it and expect it to fixed in an hour. Hard to believe a software that is essential for all their iOS hardware is down more than a day. (btw, thx for the link to oldapps, though I need the mac version, I like the fact some one is keeping the older versions).
jamper
May 4, 03:05 PM
my mid 2010 21,5" imac does that sound. when i lift him off the table the sound disappears.
It's something vibrating
It's something vibrating
iThinkergoiMac
Apr 30, 10:50 PM
Unless we know where these files are, it's nearly impossible to say...
apexfork
Jun 26, 01:49 AM
why exactly did i pay $1500 to attend if they're going to make the videos available free less than a week after the event?
Stump.
Stump.
liamkp
Jul 29, 01:08 PM
The best part about this thread is the title: I read it as "China Unicorn finalizing deal for iPhone 4..."
Thats what i thought.... And then i saw Unicom and thought this was about them making a generic copy of the iPhone 4. :o
Thats what i thought.... And then i saw Unicom and thought this was about them making a generic copy of the iPhone 4. :o


No comments:
Post a Comment