wickedG35
Jul 3, 09:50 AM
Just to clarify, this is the 2407WFPb revision A03. It is the original version and better than the 2407WFP-HC. The 2407WFPb is better suited for graphic designers.
fistful
Mar 21, 06:19 PM
Single player mostly. I just find I'd rather be doing something else than playing video games when I'm with a group of friends. Unless it's something interactive like Guitar Hero, haven't tried a Wii yet but I'm sure I'd dig that.
mkrishnan
Feb 23, 11:45 PM
You can use it for guessing commands as well. It will list out the possible permutations if there is more than 1.
Oooh, excellent. This way I don't have to remember if the s or the c comes first in fsck. :p
Okay, I've clearly had waaaaay too much caffeine. :)
Oooh, excellent. This way I don't have to remember if the s or the c comes first in fsck. :p
Okay, I've clearly had waaaaay too much caffeine. :)
Dwalls90
Apr 12, 10:30 PM
Yea sent it in as bug ... may not be isolated to 10.7, as other threads have come up in the past month since iOS 4.3.1 and iTunes 10.2.1
:mad:
:mad:
more...
iBoyfriend
Apr 24, 09:26 AM
lol, first the camera/phone/sms icons and signal bars, now you want an iPhone looking case? :P
Yup :)
Yup :)
iJon
Apr 26, 01:54 PM
your a typical new mac user. you just cant get enought of them. what stuff do you have to do on the hp, virtual pc may be a suitable solution for you. i do too miss the game like you too. unfourtantly the games i play they dont make for consoles, so i have to have a pc too.
iJon
iJon
more...
CHSeifert
Apr 12, 02:33 PM
Crap - I'm leaving Mac desktop before I even arrived :)
My only mac products will be the excellent MBA 13 ultimate, iPad 2 (iPad 1 remote for my Sonos now) and iPhone 4.
Mac desktop will probably never ever work for a PC design builder like me :)
Too slow updates and when updates finally come they're still full of flaws and too little info on upcoming updates because of APPLE DINERO MAXOUT ;)
Bye bye !!
----
Vh/Regards
Claus - TapaTalk on my Ip4
My only mac products will be the excellent MBA 13 ultimate, iPad 2 (iPad 1 remote for my Sonos now) and iPhone 4.
Mac desktop will probably never ever work for a PC design builder like me :)
Too slow updates and when updates finally come they're still full of flaws and too little info on upcoming updates because of APPLE DINERO MAXOUT ;)
Bye bye !!
----
Vh/Regards
Claus - TapaTalk on my Ip4
zizo79
Feb 12, 01:56 AM
What's going on tonight ? First, there is the rich dude in the other thread and now this dude crying at night...wtf ??
more...
eastercat
Apr 28, 07:53 PM
Direct your cousin to iclarified.com, which has tutorials. He may have missed a step somewhere.
its a 3GS.. damn that sucks, ok. the only reason is because my cousin just updated to 4.2 firmware and he said he cant jailbreak his phone at all. he's tried greenpoison, limerain, he said nothing seems to work so if i update im worried i wont be able to jailbreak my phone anymore
its a 3GS.. damn that sucks, ok. the only reason is because my cousin just updated to 4.2 firmware and he said he cant jailbreak his phone at all. he's tried greenpoison, limerain, he said nothing seems to work so if i update im worried i wont be able to jailbreak my phone anymore
rorschach
Apr 25, 05:41 PM
Hi,
Has anyone been able to force an apple store to guarantee a Lion O/S upgrade for free with the purchase of a Macbook pro now?
Just curious.
Thanks!
Usually the Up-to-Date programs start on the day the announce the release date (or announce something more specific than "summer"--like a month) and end a few months after the release.
The Snow Leopard UTD lasted from June 8 to December 29.
Has anyone been able to force an apple store to guarantee a Lion O/S upgrade for free with the purchase of a Macbook pro now?
Just curious.
Thanks!
Usually the Up-to-Date programs start on the day the announce the release date (or announce something more specific than "summer"--like a month) and end a few months after the release.
The Snow Leopard UTD lasted from June 8 to December 29.
more...
twoodcc
Dec 8, 12:39 PM
Odd..
Did you change the machine id on the other installations? Are they all in seperate folders so the data files dont overlap?
I've never seen that error from the log..
Zack
thanks for the reply. yes, i tried everything. after searching, i wasn't the only one with this error. but there was no solution. so i just gave up
Did you change the machine id on the other installations? Are they all in seperate folders so the data files dont overlap?
I've never seen that error from the log..
Zack
thanks for the reply. yes, i tried everything. after searching, i wasn't the only one with this error. but there was no solution. so i just gave up
Designer Dale
Mar 22, 02:42 PM
ISO, Gain Factor, Sensitivity, blah, blah, blah.
Whatever word/phrase one uses, it would still need to be defined.
Or one could put the cam on auto ISO and put a piece of electrical tape over the ISO button :)
Shocking!
Dale
Whatever word/phrase one uses, it would still need to be defined.
Or one could put the cam on auto ISO and put a piece of electrical tape over the ISO button :)
Shocking!
Dale
more...
level1kid
Mar 15, 12:07 AM
all i can think of is to redo the whole aside thing.
or try to expand the div by placing 20x <br /> under make new blog
but i dont know:confused:
or try to expand the div by placing 20x <br /> under make new blog
but i dont know:confused:
cr2sh
Sep 25, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Mac2006
Is the price difference between the dual 1ghz and the 1.25ghz worth $500, why or why not?
I couldn't justify spending nearly $3grand on a new powermac and NOT dropping an additional $500 for the fastest on the market... if you're going to go that far, why not all the way?
Is the price difference between the dual 1ghz and the 1.25ghz worth $500, why or why not?
I couldn't justify spending nearly $3grand on a new powermac and NOT dropping an additional $500 for the fastest on the market... if you're going to go that far, why not all the way?
more...
vincenz
May 3, 02:36 PM
I've been waiting for this to drop down to ~$70 for the last few months now (originally 90ish). I have the same computer as your friend.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148276&Tpk=CT2KIT51264BC1067
It's $79 now. Must...resist...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148276&Tpk=CT2KIT51264BC1067
It's $79 now. Must...resist...
Mechcozmo
Nov 14, 12:25 AM
probably... not sure if a wiki page is the best way for it to happen.
arn
Then how will the articles be taken off of the list when the Guide is created and up to spec?
Linkety (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Requested_articles) is an example but on a MUCH larger scale. Here's another good Linkety (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requested_articles/Applied_arts_and_sciences#Computer_science.2C_computing.2C_and_Internet) that is an example.
arn
Then how will the articles be taken off of the list when the Guide is created and up to spec?
Linkety (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Requested_articles) is an example but on a MUCH larger scale. Here's another good Linkety (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requested_articles/Applied_arts_and_sciences#Computer_science.2C_computing.2C_and_Internet) that is an example.
more...
innominato5090
Dec 29, 04:22 PM
hum, I might be banal but I don't care: my iPhone 4.
it helps me caught some cool pics & vids of my trip in Paris, in Rome and of Florence under an exceptional snow; it helps me keeping in touch with friends with FaceTime and it was very often my main source for infos & news, both @ home and abroad!
it helps me caught some cool pics & vids of my trip in Paris, in Rome and of Florence under an exceptional snow; it helps me keeping in touch with friends with FaceTime and it was very often my main source for infos & news, both @ home and abroad!
jdreier
Apr 29, 08:04 PM
I do use smc fan control while i'm encoding. It does a pretty good job. Keeps the temps down around 80C while encoding with fan rpm around 3800.
applemacdude
Sep 8, 12:18 PM
No one>?
mac88
Feb 15, 08:43 PM
Pearl Jam - Live at the Garden.
Scoutmasta
Feb 18, 03:36 PM
We only have two sleds but I went with Hitachi Deskstar, HDS722020ALA330. There's a jumper on the back but it's unlabeled and mostly undocumented. I don't know what it does, and it didn't matter.
As a precaution, which I think was important, I put each drive on an SATA USB adapter with my MacBook and formatted them both to HFS+ with APM. Apparently the controllers hate GPT.
They both worked perfectly, much to my pleasant surprise.
Quick question guys....Do you mean 2gb's as in maximum for all the 3 sledge (1 gb/sledge)?
I took a part some of the external hd's i have around and realized that the hd connectors in the sledge are quite different from the pins on these Barracuda 7200..? are do these Hitachi Deskstar, HDS722020ALA330's have the same connectors? thanx
Consider the lily crazzzzzzzzy
As a precaution, which I think was important, I put each drive on an SATA USB adapter with my MacBook and formatted them both to HFS+ with APM. Apparently the controllers hate GPT.
They both worked perfectly, much to my pleasant surprise.
Quick question guys....Do you mean 2gb's as in maximum for all the 3 sledge (1 gb/sledge)?
I took a part some of the external hd's i have around and realized that the hd connectors in the sledge are quite different from the pins on these Barracuda 7200..? are do these Hitachi Deskstar, HDS722020ALA330's have the same connectors? thanx
Consider the lily crazzzzzzzzy
Chaszmyr
Oct 25, 11:30 PM
30'' would suck... the resolution just wouldnt be there. Just for example: Samsung makes a 30'' LCD TV that can be used as a computer monitor, but its max resolution is 1024x768. A 30'' with good resolution would cost a frickin fortune... 10 thousand or more
reberto
May 6, 01:07 AM
OK I see the problem with Netflix, Microsoft not support PPC in Silverlight (well at least for the Macs), obviously the processor in the XBox is a tad different..
It's all about the coding for the OS ;) Plus the 360 doesn't use Silverlight for Netflix.
It's all about the coding for the OS ;) Plus the 360 doesn't use Silverlight for Netflix.
MacRumorUser
Mar 21, 06:02 PM
Is this the one by Hudson too? They don't normally develop poo.
Seem's like poo was on a 2 for 1 sale :o
I didn't care about the games graphics, after all pilotwings wasn't WOW it was the gameplay that made it excellent. Nintendo dissapointed me with no PW game for the cube, when I first saw this game it rekindled my PW hopes, hence I'm dissapointed.
Added to the fact that the launch schedule for Europe is looking like utter ***** on the wii. We dont even get trauma centre until the end of July now. :rolleyes:
If the release schedule has little appeal for someone like me who buys a shedload of games - for some of the more judicious choosing types - it's practically non existant....
Seem's like poo was on a 2 for 1 sale :o
I didn't care about the games graphics, after all pilotwings wasn't WOW it was the gameplay that made it excellent. Nintendo dissapointed me with no PW game for the cube, when I first saw this game it rekindled my PW hopes, hence I'm dissapointed.
Added to the fact that the launch schedule for Europe is looking like utter ***** on the wii. We dont even get trauma centre until the end of July now. :rolleyes:
If the release schedule has little appeal for someone like me who buys a shedload of games - for some of the more judicious choosing types - it's practically non existant....


No comments:
Post a Comment