narco
Dec 24, 01:48 PM
It's just a little something for the Spymac community. Granted, they could have done without the trailer, but look how excited most of the members were when they saw it. It's just all for fun.
Vivid.Inferno
Feb 17, 09:01 PM
P!nk - Live at Wembley Stadium
Sykte
Apr 25, 07:20 AM
LoginRegisterViewController *viewController = [[LoginRegisterViewController alloc] initWithNibName:@"LoginRegisterViewController" bundle:nil];
self.loginRegisterViewController = viewController;
[viewController release];

Cynthia Nixon and her partner
more...

Cynthia Nixon, right

Cynthia Nixon, 42, is the
more...

co-stars Cynthia Nixon and

Cynthia Nixon amp; Christine
more...

cynthia nixon and family

Cynthia Nixon and her partner
more...

star Cynthia Nixon and her

Cynthia Nixon (L) and partner
more...

Cynthia Nixon The Advocate

When Cynthia Nixon goes nude,
more...

Cynthia Nixon confesses her
self.loginRegisterViewController = viewController;
[viewController release];
mpw
Mar 18, 06:01 AM
What are the best games for Windows right now?...
I haven't played a windows game in ages, but if it were raining my brother and me used to choose a droplet each and race them down to the cill.
Wicked good fun!
I haven't played a windows game in ages, but if it were raining my brother and me used to choose a droplet each and race them down to the cill.
Wicked good fun!
more...
Learjet035
Mar 11, 12:52 PM
There is probably an easy way to do this but I can't seem to figure it out. I have Toast 6 installed on my non admin user. Do I have to re-install it on my admin user to use it there or can I somehow access it? I have music on my admin that I want to burn using Toast but didn't want to install again if I don't have to. Thanks!
gsfesz
Apr 10, 06:20 AM
I just started to back up when I installed lion
more...
xStep
Apr 4, 07:12 PM
rustywild sent me a private message and this is my response to that.
I only slept 4 hours last night so I might still be misunderstanding. Part of your explanation didn't make any sense given your code.
This is what I believe you have�
A dictionary where the keys will be the left most component that sets up what the right side component should display. The keys are placed into a sorted array. Each time component 0 changes, you want to update the right side component. Each time a choice is made, you want it reflected in two labels. The following code should do that for you. This is untested code.
- (void)pickerView:(UIPickerView *)pickerView didSelectRow:(NSInteger)row inComponent:(NSInteger)component
{
if (component == kPotenciaComponent) {
NSString *selectedState = [self.potencia objectAtIndex:row];
// Update values array for key of component 0.
[self.cantidad release];
self.cantidad = [potenciavoltaje objectForKey:selectedState];
[pickerView reloadAllComponents]; // Might not need to load all, but I do.
[pickerView selectRow: row inComponent: kPotenciaComponent animated: YES];
[pickerView selectRow: 0 inComponent: kCantidadComponent animated: YES];
label1.text = [self.potencia objectAtIndex:row];
label2.text = [self.cantidad objectAtIndex: 0];
}
else {
label2.text = [self.cantidad objectAtIndex: row];
}
}
The labels are updated here because that is when the change is occurring in your selection. You may also want to set them when you first setup your two data arrays in your viewDidLoad method.
P.S. Looks like you are a native Spanish speaker. Welcome to the challenge of communicating technical problems in another language. :)
I only slept 4 hours last night so I might still be misunderstanding. Part of your explanation didn't make any sense given your code.
This is what I believe you have�
A dictionary where the keys will be the left most component that sets up what the right side component should display. The keys are placed into a sorted array. Each time component 0 changes, you want to update the right side component. Each time a choice is made, you want it reflected in two labels. The following code should do that for you. This is untested code.
- (void)pickerView:(UIPickerView *)pickerView didSelectRow:(NSInteger)row inComponent:(NSInteger)component
{
if (component == kPotenciaComponent) {
NSString *selectedState = [self.potencia objectAtIndex:row];
// Update values array for key of component 0.
[self.cantidad release];
self.cantidad = [potenciavoltaje objectForKey:selectedState];
[pickerView reloadAllComponents]; // Might not need to load all, but I do.
[pickerView selectRow: row inComponent: kPotenciaComponent animated: YES];
[pickerView selectRow: 0 inComponent: kCantidadComponent animated: YES];
label1.text = [self.potencia objectAtIndex:row];
label2.text = [self.cantidad objectAtIndex: 0];
}
else {
label2.text = [self.cantidad objectAtIndex: row];
}
}
The labels are updated here because that is when the change is occurring in your selection. You may also want to set them when you first setup your two data arrays in your viewDidLoad method.
P.S. Looks like you are a native Spanish speaker. Welcome to the challenge of communicating technical problems in another language. :)
mloffa
Mar 8, 10:16 PM
I
more...
Rudyrew
Mar 31, 03:08 AM
I jailbreak my iPod 2 gen 4.2.1 with greenpois0n and it won't install cydia because it's not enough disk space and I restore and it say have 6.5 gb how can I get all 8 gb back and will iOS 4.1 work on greenpois0n if so can someone let me now... Thank
soundman2385
Oct 25, 10:32 PM
My friend and I are going in the morning to scout out what's happening, but it might just be right out in front of the store. We are planning on getting there around 4 or so probably.
more...
karthi
May 3, 10:26 AM
After being down for nearly a day, it is STILL NOT available for download. I just don't like the fact that all iOS product being the slaves of iTunes. (Now it is available for windows and still not for mac, apple fix mac things first!).
I never thought of iTunes, as the most essential software for all the iOS devices. I realized it, when I deleted iTunes due to sync issues and could not find a installable copy from Apple.com or any where.
Next time, download first, before deleting for re-install. :eek:
I never thought of iTunes, as the most essential software for all the iOS devices. I realized it, when I deleted iTunes due to sync issues and could not find a installable copy from Apple.com or any where.
Next time, download first, before deleting for re-install. :eek:
Nugget
Oct 19, 08:22 PM
I'll be with you in spirit....
http://macnugget.org/albums/japan2004/IMG_2338.thumb.jpg (http://macnugget.org/photos/japan2004/IMG_2338)
...from Texas USA.
http://macnugget.org/albums/japan2004/IMG_2338.thumb.jpg (http://macnugget.org/photos/japan2004/IMG_2338)
...from Texas USA.
more...
howesey
Dec 6, 06:24 PM
Easy fix.
99% of times it is WM9. To prevent the plugin from loading go '/Library/Internet Plugins' and trash or move
"Windows Media Plugin". I have created a folder called Disabled, I move it to there, and if I want it I move it back to the plugins directory.
99% of times it is WM9. To prevent the plugin from loading go '/Library/Internet Plugins' and trash or move
"Windows Media Plugin". I have created a folder called Disabled, I move it to there, and if I want it I move it back to the plugins directory.
bigandy
Nov 30, 03:35 PM
About time.
more...
Ommid
Apr 25, 06:42 PM
https://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=D2-8FB4GH&title=Hynix-DDR2-800-4G-ECC-FB-DIMM-Original-Server-Memory

Cynthia Nixon wants to marry
more...

Nixon says about advice from

Cynthia Nixon and her partner,

Nixon appeared
Lord Blackadder
Sep 7, 11:18 AM
From what I read the L'Equipe evidence was inconclusive - no definitive proof.
I hope Lance is telling the truth, I certainly want to believe him.
It's also important to remember that EPO or other red-blood cell boosting drugs are used to treat cancer - perhaps in 199 his system was still out of balance as a result of his cancer treatment. Just speculation though.
I hope Lance is telling the truth, I certainly want to believe him.
It's also important to remember that EPO or other red-blood cell boosting drugs are used to treat cancer - perhaps in 199 his system was still out of balance as a result of his cancer treatment. Just speculation though.
more...
OwlsAndApples
Mar 17, 08:27 PM
Any of the Call of Duty's
oh...and Jezzball...:rolleyes:
oh...and Jezzball...:rolleyes:
twoodcc
Mar 7, 07:20 PM
Maybe we should create a thread here for that? I know there's some on the actual folding forums but one here may be easier to navigate.
either that, or hopefully someone can post some numbers in this thread to give us something to compare to.
from trying to google, i've found that an i7 920 folds the 6040 units around 12-14 minutes, depending on overclock! this macbook pro isn't far off!
either that, or hopefully someone can post some numbers in this thread to give us something to compare to.
from trying to google, i've found that an i7 920 folds the 6040 units around 12-14 minutes, depending on overclock! this macbook pro isn't far off!
Joshuarocks
Mar 25, 01:31 AM
I am not 100% on how to use parallels
Basically I just need that one stupid site to stream, so I need to find a way to stream and I wont have to worry about windows ever.
Forget Parallels, VMWARE Fusion is much easier to use and less buggy.
Basically I just need that one stupid site to stream, so I need to find a way to stream and I wont have to worry about windows ever.
Forget Parallels, VMWARE Fusion is much easier to use and less buggy.
cokirex
Nov 13, 11:40 AM
i use logic pro, and various other stuff (mpc's, synths, etc)
cory
cory
Stella
Oct 20, 10:02 PM
Its great that Apple are still updating Java... however, no news regarding Java 7... Hoping that Java 7 doesn't appear too long after official releases on other platforms.
jthomp
May 4, 07:11 AM
I can recover the pictures, but it is something I'd need physical access to the phone to do.
Just curious as to "how" you would do so? Had a friend who's phone was toast and I wish I could have helped...
Just curious as to "how" you would do so? Had a friend who's phone was toast and I wish I could have helped...
subl1me
Feb 5, 08:22 PM
i just ordered a logitech v500...anyone have any opinions on it?
siurpeeman
Aug 6, 02:39 PM
it's so sad. in the last few weeks i've seen several apple macbooks get more action than me. :o :(
btw, great pic iBlue
btw, great pic iBlue


No comments:
Post a Comment