miles01110
Feb 8, 11:05 AM
Will the mods entertain changing to [Resolved] status upon a request to do so in a post report?
sam12345-2008
May 3, 08:53 AM
So there's one program i need to run but its windows native.
It's literally only a data input program but its been coded with the kind of work I do in mind.
Anyway, after hearing how stable and easy to use/install windows is on a Mac with the assistants of boot camp I thought I'd give it a shot.
How wrong I could be... Or maybe its just me?
I partitioned using boot camp and went through the steps, inserted my XP disc and finished the installation off. On reboot it prompted to press any key to boot from disc, however none of the keys seemed to do work.
At some point i was hoping to be prompted to put the Mac disc in, but never was.... So my only option was to restart holding the option key. I managed to get into OSX once, but now the option key doesn't do anything and I just bet a black screen with a flashing cursor.
Any ideas???
EDIT: I've managed to get back into OSX (My keyboard was paired to my iphone.... oops) So it's just a matter of getting Windows to actually boot now!
EDIT: I
It's literally only a data input program but its been coded with the kind of work I do in mind.
Anyway, after hearing how stable and easy to use/install windows is on a Mac with the assistants of boot camp I thought I'd give it a shot.
How wrong I could be... Or maybe its just me?
I partitioned using boot camp and went through the steps, inserted my XP disc and finished the installation off. On reboot it prompted to press any key to boot from disc, however none of the keys seemed to do work.
At some point i was hoping to be prompted to put the Mac disc in, but never was.... So my only option was to restart holding the option key. I managed to get into OSX once, but now the option key doesn't do anything and I just bet a black screen with a flashing cursor.
Any ideas???
EDIT: I've managed to get back into OSX (My keyboard was paired to my iphone.... oops) So it's just a matter of getting Windows to actually boot now!
EDIT: I

DoFoT9
Sep 5, 04:16 AM
very nice guide! thank you for posting :)
we need more people like you helping out in the community!
we need more people like you helping out in the community!
jondob
May 6, 09:44 PM
it's pretty pathetic that you aren't taking the advice that you obviously don't wanna hear but NEED to hear. if there was another reason for it, someone would have helped you BY NOW. but you know what, nobody has. so how about you be on your way, to the damn store.
I never said I wasn't taking the advice you dumb twat
I never said I wasn't taking the advice you dumb twat
more...
I AM THE MAN
Apr 26, 07:05 PM
if you buy the 2010 quad 2.8 these are your best choices
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Intel-Xeon-UP-W3690-3-46-GHz-Processor-Socket-B-L-/400211861799?pt=CPUs&hash=item5d2e7c6127#ht_2851wt_1250
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Intel-Xeon-UP-W3680-3-33-GHz-Processor-Hexa-core-/150582738756?pt=CPUs&hash=item230f6e3f44#ht_3297wt_1250
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Intel-Xeon-UP-W3670-3-20-GHz-Processor-Hexa-core-/150568258094?pt=COMP_EN_Servers&hash=item230e914a2e#ht_3265wt_1250
if you buy the 2010 dual quad 2.4 you can upgrade to dual hex
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Intel-X5670-2-93-GHz-Processor-Hexa-core-/150579420677?pt=CPUs&hash=item230f3b9e05#ht_3281wt_1250
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Intel-Xeon-X5680-3-33-GHz-Processor-Hexa-core-/380334926231?pt=CPUs&hash=item588dba6997#ht_2867wt_1250
http://cgi.ebay.com/Intel-Xeon-Six-Core-X5690-3-46GHz-6-4GT-s-1366pin-12MB-/250810460857?pt=CPUs&hash=item3a6577eab9#ht_3993wt_802

angel porrino romanfather
more...

Name: Angel Porrino

Angel Porrino#39;s dream come
more...

and Angel Porrino arrive

Angel Porrino wore a green
more...

Angel Porrino picture gallery

Angel recently posted this
more...

Strickland / Angel Porrino

Holly Madison, Angel Porrino
more...

Angel Porrino is a local

Laura Crofts#39; Style
more...

and Angel Porrino teamed

her friend angel porrino

Angel Porrino
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Intel-Xeon-UP-W3690-3-46-GHz-Processor-Socket-B-L-/400211861799?pt=CPUs&hash=item5d2e7c6127#ht_2851wt_1250
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Intel-Xeon-UP-W3680-3-33-GHz-Processor-Hexa-core-/150582738756?pt=CPUs&hash=item230f6e3f44#ht_3297wt_1250
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Intel-Xeon-UP-W3670-3-20-GHz-Processor-Hexa-core-/150568258094?pt=COMP_EN_Servers&hash=item230e914a2e#ht_3265wt_1250
if you buy the 2010 dual quad 2.4 you can upgrade to dual hex
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Intel-X5670-2-93-GHz-Processor-Hexa-core-/150579420677?pt=CPUs&hash=item230f3b9e05#ht_3281wt_1250
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Intel-Xeon-X5680-3-33-GHz-Processor-Hexa-core-/380334926231?pt=CPUs&hash=item588dba6997#ht_2867wt_1250
http://cgi.ebay.com/Intel-Xeon-Six-Core-X5690-3-46GHz-6-4GT-s-1366pin-12MB-/250810460857?pt=CPUs&hash=item3a6577eab9#ht_3993wt_802
r.j.s
Feb 20, 06:49 PM
Do not start threads to solicit for donations - regardless of the cause.
more...
pcinfoman
Apr 28, 03:05 PM
OK, I just reset it and put all my apps back on, only this time it is NOT jailbroken. It is doing the same thing.
You can't just assume that jailbreaking is the cause.
Has anybody ever seen this problem before?
You can't just assume that jailbreaking is the cause.
Has anybody ever seen this problem before?
prplhaze
May 4, 03:31 PM
Last time I jailbrok was my 3G, Now I have an i4 with 4.3.2 and when they went untethered recently I jailbroke.
I havent used many themes long enough to be sure, so this might just be the theme I'm using. However with the Aquarium theme, and I suspect many others, every day I get several banner ads that pop up in the background, behind the icons.
What the heck is the deal with that? I don't need what should be a static background image pulling web content to serve me up ads.
Is this a thing the developer of the theme controls, is it a consequence of having the jailbreak, or something else?
More importantly how do I turn it off.
I searched the forum but could not find a thread that covered this.
I havent used many themes long enough to be sure, so this might just be the theme I'm using. However with the Aquarium theme, and I suspect many others, every day I get several banner ads that pop up in the background, behind the icons.
What the heck is the deal with that? I don't need what should be a static background image pulling web content to serve me up ads.
Is this a thing the developer of the theme controls, is it a consequence of having the jailbreak, or something else?
More importantly how do I turn it off.
I searched the forum but could not find a thread that covered this.
more...
saguakid
Mar 11, 05:03 PM
At least 5.0.3 works (launched it from my SL partition).
Well I have 5.0.3 and works with many bugs like don't let add bookmarks and doesn't reopen last closed tabs completely
Well I have 5.0.3 and works with many bugs like don't let add bookmarks and doesn't reopen last closed tabs completely
arn
Sep 29, 10:02 PM
http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2002/09/20020902043721.shtml
First picture posted before... about a month ago :)
The second one I hadn't seen...
arn
First picture posted before... about a month ago :)
The second one I hadn't seen...
arn
more...
melman101
May 2, 12:56 PM
Hahaha. Good luck with that bro.

Rower_CPU
Feb 15, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by edesignuk
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6293
No one ever did tell us normal mortals what it truly stood for :(
I just did. ;)
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6293
No one ever did tell us normal mortals what it truly stood for :(
I just did. ;)
more...
Galley
Aug 25, 05:48 PM
Amazon Marketplace
Half.com (now owned by eBay, everything is "buy it now")
eBay
Half.com (now owned by eBay, everything is "buy it now")
eBay
rdhatfield3
Feb 11, 01:12 AM
Has anyone tried the litescribe on the new lacie burners?
more...
jessica.
Oct 4, 07:59 AM
But, how did the iPod fit perfectly on an iPhone 4 case?
It didn't, there's no way it would be a good fit.
It didn't, there's no way it would be a good fit.

parkp81
Apr 1, 08:26 PM
I ran into the same issue with pwnage tool and tetheredboot and with snowbreeze I ran into the issue with the iPad being stuck at the apple logo after running the updates in Cydia. I'm back to square one.:(
more...
maturola
Mar 3, 08:39 AM
I know we'll know for sure real soon, but I was just wondering if there's any expectation one way or the other regarding how likely the ipad2 will be jailbreak-able, either with the current apps or with current known but unused exploits.
way , way wayyyyyyyyyyy too early to tell, iPad2 is a whole new device, new processor, new firmware (with new drivers to support the new devices), new interfaces, new internal devices, most of drivers are going to be updated, HDMI out support, so all those changes mean that pretty much anything we curretnly have is pretty much useless, until someone can get their hands on it and on the 4.3 GM release, there isn't much work that can be done.
way , way wayyyyyyyyyyy too early to tell, iPad2 is a whole new device, new processor, new firmware (with new drivers to support the new devices), new interfaces, new internal devices, most of drivers are going to be updated, HDMI out support, so all those changes mean that pretty much anything we curretnly have is pretty much useless, until someone can get their hands on it and on the 4.3 GM release, there isn't much work that can be done.
alex00100
Apr 13, 10:45 AM
i wont buy now anyway. i just bought MBP and i just dont have money for it. i will buy it in summer or even autumn. if so, should i just wait that time and see if there more rumors about it?
also, im just curious, what can apple improve?
also, im just curious, what can apple improve?
mad jew
Dec 22, 10:23 PM
I think it only charges when the iBook is running from the mains power, not the battery, but I could be wrong. :o
mcmillan
Sep 28, 07:50 PM
Use RapidWeaver, seriously, it's the best app for making easy, fast, and good looking websites. The site in my link was made using RapidWeaver, and version 3.2 is coming out this October. The software is shareware, I think the cost is $35~. You don't need to know anything about HTML, you don't need to use any tags unless you are using the sidebar, which is usually for really simple stuff. You can make blogs with comments and RSS and a lot of other stuff. This app has everything.
http://www.realmacsoftware.com/rapidweaver/index.php Enjoy!
http://www.realmacsoftware.com/rapidweaver/index.php Enjoy!
aquajet
Dec 6, 01:28 PM
If you do decide to swap out the logicboard from a newer/faster iMac, keep in mind there are two 500mhz boards out there...the DV SE which has the older 8mb Rage chip and the later models which have the 16mb chip. I'd look for a 600 or 700mhz board to be safe.
MBP13
May 4, 12:53 AM
^Thanks for the advice, I'll go ahead and remove the link to the auction so that no one else takes what I want. :D
Though, I will re-upload the photos.
Though, I will re-upload the photos.
bballmitch2
Jul 23, 03:05 PM
They'll just use fix-it and ship it next week :)
XCode 3 is way old. It was released with Leopard. Since then, we've only really had minor revisions (3.1, 3.2) and very infrequent intervals (3.2 released with snow leopard). I would expect Apple have been working on this for a very long time already.
Many of those features (e.g. the static analyser, which came with 3.2) could very well have been the result of development done for XCode 4.
Since the product was announced which such fanfare at WWDC, I would imagine a release would happen in the next few months. Possibly with the iPad's OS4 update (predicted to be around late August/September).
EDIT: In case anybody was worried, XCode 4 by default installs in to its own folder (/Xcode4) and can co-exist with 3.X. It can open 3.X projects and does not "upgrade" them or make them incompatible with earlier versions.
This is true, but Apple has also said NOT to use Xcode 4 if you are working on a project you wish to submit to the app store.
XCode 3 is way old. It was released with Leopard. Since then, we've only really had minor revisions (3.1, 3.2) and very infrequent intervals (3.2 released with snow leopard). I would expect Apple have been working on this for a very long time already.
Many of those features (e.g. the static analyser, which came with 3.2) could very well have been the result of development done for XCode 4.
Since the product was announced which such fanfare at WWDC, I would imagine a release would happen in the next few months. Possibly with the iPad's OS4 update (predicted to be around late August/September).
EDIT: In case anybody was worried, XCode 4 by default installs in to its own folder (/Xcode4) and can co-exist with 3.X. It can open 3.X projects and does not "upgrade" them or make them incompatible with earlier versions.
This is true, but Apple has also said NOT to use Xcode 4 if you are working on a project you wish to submit to the app store.
Doctor Q
Apr 22, 04:25 PM
I guess Judgment Day is over, but how will I know whether or not to come up out of this bunker?
Just in case I think I'll stay down here. I have a 3-year supply of water and canned food.
Just in case I think I'll stay down here. I have a 3-year supply of water and canned food.


No comments:
Post a Comment