
desi3933
06-30 02:05 PM
To so called "freedom figher"
Court cases are filed with legal basis. Not on emotional outburst.
I suggest that you spend your $100 to get an advice from lawyer on your "points" including the meaning for "We the People".
.
Thanks for red, guys.
You are not even ready to take advice from an attorney for your "great" idea, and somehow believes that lawsuit is an easy game.
Have you have been to courthouse? Been a part of civil lawsuit? I have and I had guts to be pro-se (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_pro).
Have a good day!
Court cases are filed with legal basis. Not on emotional outburst.
I suggest that you spend your $100 to get an advice from lawyer on your "points" including the meaning for "We the People".
.
Thanks for red, guys.
You are not even ready to take advice from an attorney for your "great" idea, and somehow believes that lawsuit is an easy game.
Have you have been to courthouse? Been a part of civil lawsuit? I have and I had guts to be pro-se (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_pro).
Have a good day!
wallpaper valentine poems for mom. quote
mrajatish
03-28 09:22 AM
I understand it is a mess and I never suggested it should not be solved. However, I know a lot of my friends in PBEC who will apply PERM (pri dates 2003/04) if the pri dates for India became current.
And I am myself stuck in Dallas BEC which is not even taking a look at State cases. And yes, if EB2 became current, I will file another labor in a jiffy. So, yes, it is a mess there but we got to look for avenues out of it.
I am , in no way, suggesting that we should not support PBEC overhaul if thats what it takes to get labor approved. But right now, Comprehensive Immigration bill is about GC and H1 numbers for us, it will not deal with labor backlog, USCIS backlog etc. So, what do we do now - should we raise an issue that politicians will hear, but not act on, or do we raise a red-hot issue of what hard country limits will do and there is a fair chance it might be acted upon?
I hope you do not misunderstand this.
And I am myself stuck in Dallas BEC which is not even taking a look at State cases. And yes, if EB2 became current, I will file another labor in a jiffy. So, yes, it is a mess there but we got to look for avenues out of it.
I am , in no way, suggesting that we should not support PBEC overhaul if thats what it takes to get labor approved. But right now, Comprehensive Immigration bill is about GC and H1 numbers for us, it will not deal with labor backlog, USCIS backlog etc. So, what do we do now - should we raise an issue that politicians will hear, but not act on, or do we raise a red-hot issue of what hard country limits will do and there is a fair chance it might be acted upon?
I hope you do not misunderstand this.
chanduv23
10-09 03:23 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2011 valentine poems for mom. cute
srinivas_o
07-08 05:51 PM
I do have a copy of I-140 approval notice and also I do have a copy of the labor petition, but do not have the job code.
Attorney said that they have represented Employer also along with the employee and hence they need an authorization from Employer in order to answer any questions or to do any thing with my pending I-485.
Why does the Attorney want employer's permission? All you need is a copy of i 140 approval notice and "if possible" copy of the labor petition.
You may want to change your Attorney on file, you can contact some popular attorneys like Rajiv or Murthy and they will gladly help you through.
Attorney said that they have represented Employer also along with the employee and hence they need an authorization from Employer in order to answer any questions or to do any thing with my pending I-485.
Why does the Attorney want employer's permission? All you need is a copy of i 140 approval notice and "if possible" copy of the labor petition.
You may want to change your Attorney on file, you can contact some popular attorneys like Rajiv or Murthy and they will gladly help you through.
more...
amitga
06-03 10:17 AM
Follow the Senate judiciary committee Hearing on this link:
http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearings/hearing.cfm?id=3876
Somebody please post the live updates.
http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearings/hearing.cfm?id=3876
Somebody please post the live updates.
walking_dude
09-22 02:37 PM
Bumper Stickers are a powerful tool to pread political messages in America. It may not catch the eye balls of the senators, but can definitely give spead the message of IV.
It's cheap, and long term free advertisement. I would say IV should distribute attractive non-controversial bumper-stickers, instead of flyers which end up in garbage cans
It's cheap, and long term free advertisement. I would say IV should distribute attractive non-controversial bumper-stickers, instead of flyers which end up in garbage cans
more...
Dalai Lama
02-07 10:58 AM
No.. You can file under EB2? I dont know where you hered that from, my friend is about to file his EB2 he is in his advertisement stage.
Second thing.. Who told you that the EB2 is current, EB2 is sitting at 11 Jan 2003 and for 5 months now. No body knows when will it move and how many days it will move......
Even EB2 NIW is also in the same situation so how is your lawyer saying it is current. I guess you are lawyer is a barber.
FYI--EB2 is current for all contries other then India and China.
Second thing.. Who told you that the EB2 is current, EB2 is sitting at 11 Jan 2003 and for 5 months now. No body knows when will it move and how many days it will move......
Even EB2 NIW is also in the same situation so how is your lawyer saying it is current. I guess you are lawyer is a barber.
FYI--EB2 is current for all contries other then India and China.
2010 Can give my mom poem romantic
EkAurAaya
03-19 05:10 PM
To OP: You should definitely check with an immigration lawyer before you plan your trip. I don't think anyone here can give you a definite answer (unless there is someone who's gone through this him/her-self)
OP committed a crime > he paid his fine did community service > if the court thinks that's enough for his first time crime, who are we to judge?? If he repeats what he did... he wont get off the hook that easy... so I'm sure he understands what he has gotten into! lets leave it at that.
OP committed a crime > he paid his fine did community service > if the court thinks that's enough for his first time crime, who are we to judge?? If he repeats what he did... he wont get off the hook that easy... so I'm sure he understands what he has gotten into! lets leave it at that.
more...

xu1
04-26 08:47 AM
Let's do it..
hair valentine poems for mom.

alkg
03-11 12:59 PM
Everyone try to concentrate on how to save your jobs, instead of waisting time in predicting stupid things...."Visa Bulletins"
In any case the dates are not going to move further, after seeing the last months trend ...
Wait for your kids to sponser your GC's
In any case the dates are not going to move further, after seeing the last months trend ...
Wait for your kids to sponser your GC's
more...

Desertfox
01-14 12:47 PM
The Employment Based Immigration section explains how they will make a task force to prevent illegal workers from being exploited. I don't see anything for legal EB workers other than this 5 year thing which will start counting after this law is passed. :mad:
hot Poems+for+mom+on+valentine

Macaca
10-05 04:42 PM
Thanks for the blog link....posting on thier blog would help create some awareness of the issue upfront- where other "misinformed" readers can read it and get the facts right!
High-skilled versus illegal is not the only issue.
Post your personal EB GC issues. They may cover EB GC issues separately.
Post, Post, Post, ...
High-skilled versus illegal is not the only issue.
Post your personal EB GC issues. They may cover EB GC issues separately.
Post, Post, Post, ...
more...
house valentine poems for mom.
mpadapa
10-08 09:18 PM
time for a bump
tattoo valentine poem for mother

dpp
05-29 08:44 AM
Solution is give away GCs to all pending labours/140s/485s. Then nobody works for lesser wage and so we can equally compete with US citizens. They created this mess and so their fellow citizens are facing the problems.
Also, all anti-immigrants are publishig the wages mentioned in H1B LCA's when comparing the salaries with US Citizens. But thats the wrong approach. Employers always mention the minimum wage that can be given in LCA while applying for H1. But the actual salary is always more than that 90% of times. So, these anti-immigrants don't know that actual salaries paid to H1B employess are far better or equal to salaries given to them. So, thats what they are crying. Also, they are crying because of they are not able to copeup with the technology changes and compete with us. Employers put the minimum allowed wage because of avioding high-pay when the employee is not productive or not on project. So that they can pay the minimum wage as per rules.
If there is a free flow of immigrants, why the wages will go down? These are all because of corruption at govt side. So, do not blame H1Bs. They came here all the way crossing thousands of miles, leaving their parents and in-laws for the sake of getting better life. This happens everywhere and everytime.
Also, when we say immigration system is broken, it doesn't mean that it is completely broken and replace with a new system. Just increase the EB and FB caps and per-country limits. thats it. It solves the problem. Do not revamp whole system. Existing system is fine and only thing is not enough visas available as per demand. So, solve problem by correcting it. We need to convey this to senators.
Finally, there will be flaws in any system. With that some people has to suffer. But if majority of them doing better and contributing to the economy, that will be good. Do not care for those few people, and destroy the lifes of majority of people.
God bless america.
Also, all anti-immigrants are publishig the wages mentioned in H1B LCA's when comparing the salaries with US Citizens. But thats the wrong approach. Employers always mention the minimum wage that can be given in LCA while applying for H1. But the actual salary is always more than that 90% of times. So, these anti-immigrants don't know that actual salaries paid to H1B employess are far better or equal to salaries given to them. So, thats what they are crying. Also, they are crying because of they are not able to copeup with the technology changes and compete with us. Employers put the minimum allowed wage because of avioding high-pay when the employee is not productive or not on project. So that they can pay the minimum wage as per rules.
If there is a free flow of immigrants, why the wages will go down? These are all because of corruption at govt side. So, do not blame H1Bs. They came here all the way crossing thousands of miles, leaving their parents and in-laws for the sake of getting better life. This happens everywhere and everytime.
Also, when we say immigration system is broken, it doesn't mean that it is completely broken and replace with a new system. Just increase the EB and FB caps and per-country limits. thats it. It solves the problem. Do not revamp whole system. Existing system is fine and only thing is not enough visas available as per demand. So, solve problem by correcting it. We need to convey this to senators.
Finally, there will be flaws in any system. With that some people has to suffer. But if majority of them doing better and contributing to the economy, that will be good. Do not care for those few people, and destroy the lifes of majority of people.
God bless america.
more...
pictures valentines poems for moms
snathan
03-15 11:29 PM
Don't jump without understanding my comments.
what makes you come to conclusion that i am supporting him?
we shouldnot judge others without understanding circumstances. Even if he has intentionally comitted crime, he is going to answer to God for this sooner for later.
some "shoplifters" are not theives.
I already answered you. If it�s an accident I apologies.
By the way what you call them?
what makes you come to conclusion that i am supporting him?
we shouldnot judge others without understanding circumstances. Even if he has intentionally comitted crime, he is going to answer to God for this sooner for later.
some "shoplifters" are not theives.
I already answered you. If it�s an accident I apologies.
By the way what you call them?
dresses valentines day poems for mom
urdost
07-19 01:38 PM
EB 2 / PD May'05 / Reached NSC on July 2nd'07 @ 9:01 AM
PERM Labor approved in '06
I -140 approved in '06
PERM Labor approved in '06
I -140 approved in '06
more...
makeup POEMS FOR MOMS FOR VALENTINES

samrat_bhargava_vihari
06-18 11:57 AM
One does NOT need EAD to use AC21. I don't understand the panic.
In fact, one can be working at Employer B and can claim AC-21 for Employer C as a future job.
----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
AND ONE MORE THING. THESE PROCESSING DATES ARE FOR RENEWAL APPLICATIONS. NOT FOR NEW APPLICATIONS. FROM MY EXPERIENCE I SAW FIRST TIME FILERS ARE GETTING THEM IMMEDIATELY THAN RENEWALS WHICH WERE TAKING 2-3 MONTHS.
In fact, one can be working at Employer B and can claim AC-21 for Employer C as a future job.
----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
AND ONE MORE THING. THESE PROCESSING DATES ARE FOR RENEWAL APPLICATIONS. NOT FOR NEW APPLICATIONS. FROM MY EXPERIENCE I SAW FIRST TIME FILERS ARE GETTING THEM IMMEDIATELY THAN RENEWALS WHICH WERE TAKING 2-3 MONTHS.
girlfriend valentine poems for mom. love

GotGC??
04-26 04:11 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is "K Street" and what is its relevance?
Thanks to all members of IV who have made it possible for our voice to be heard! Keep up the good work!:)
Thanks to all members of IV who have made it possible for our voice to be heard! Keep up the good work!:)
hairstyles Thank You Mom Poem Valentine
LostInGCProcess
07-14 01:02 PM
I did refered earlier in this forum ,about KIRAN SATHAYE AGENCY (http://www.givemeinsurance.com) , a desi agent deals with Farmers Insurance in Texas only.
I got mine and my wife insurance with him for $15 a month covering 250K Term Life insurance ( We are on H1 )
Check for any Farmers agents in your area.
Good luck.
Do you get anything in return after the Term? Or is it gone?
I got mine and my wife insurance with him for $15 a month covering 250K Term Life insurance ( We are on H1 )
Check for any Farmers agents in your area.
Good luck.
Do you get anything in return after the Term? Or is it gone?
Keeme
06-03 10:55 AM
Shirley Tan
Pacifica, CA
Gordon Stewart
London, England
Julian Bond
Chairman
National Board of Directors
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Washington, DC
Christopher Nugent
Co-Chair
Committee on the Rights of Immigrants
Section of Individual Rights and Responsibilities
American Bar Association
Washington, DC
Roy Beck
President
NumbersUSA Education & Research Foundation
Arlington, VA
Jessica M. Vaughan
Director, Policy Studies
Center for Immigration Studies
Franklin, MA
HR 1024 is not for us.
Pacifica, CA
Gordon Stewart
London, England
Julian Bond
Chairman
National Board of Directors
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Washington, DC
Christopher Nugent
Co-Chair
Committee on the Rights of Immigrants
Section of Individual Rights and Responsibilities
American Bar Association
Washington, DC
Roy Beck
President
NumbersUSA Education & Research Foundation
Arlington, VA
Jessica M. Vaughan
Director, Policy Studies
Center for Immigration Studies
Franklin, MA
HR 1024 is not for us.
kopra
09-08 07:08 PM
Dear valuablehurdle,
You need to understand why your company is paying only 85K. Your base compensation is 85K, then you have another 10% on top of that as bonus. Also your Health/Dental/vision Insurance will be close to 15K payed by the employer. Also they pay Social Security at 8% base pay + Your H1B and other legal Expense for you and family. This will put your total rewards/compensation well above 100K.
I am not trying to say that your present company is perfect, but these are the common expenses for a company , Thats the reason even if you get hired by the direct client your salary will not increase very much. Companies pay 180$ to the consulting companies for the following reason
1) You are not their employee, so $180 per hour is all they pay ( No benefits, No H1b Legal hassles etc)
2) They Hire consultants for a particular project for a set period of time. After the project is over, they can have the consultant "released" from the project.
3) They dont want to hire independent contractors, cos, if the guy leaves in between the project, its the responsibility of the consulting company to replace your position with another qualified person.In your case, they need to find another candidate with your technical expertise, which is not very easy.Very few Companies wants to take that risk.
You need to look at the total compensation rather than your base pay
It was Hard-Hitting, Sanju !!!
Anyway, I feel there are bad apples......but not all take commissions.
Still, I am at a loss to understand the same company that pays $180 per hour to the American Consulting company will pay me only as much as $50/hr.
What would be their logic?
I would appreciate your replies...
You need to understand why your company is paying only 85K. Your base compensation is 85K, then you have another 10% on top of that as bonus. Also your Health/Dental/vision Insurance will be close to 15K payed by the employer. Also they pay Social Security at 8% base pay + Your H1B and other legal Expense for you and family. This will put your total rewards/compensation well above 100K.
I am not trying to say that your present company is perfect, but these are the common expenses for a company , Thats the reason even if you get hired by the direct client your salary will not increase very much. Companies pay 180$ to the consulting companies for the following reason
1) You are not their employee, so $180 per hour is all they pay ( No benefits, No H1b Legal hassles etc)
2) They Hire consultants for a particular project for a set period of time. After the project is over, they can have the consultant "released" from the project.
3) They dont want to hire independent contractors, cos, if the guy leaves in between the project, its the responsibility of the consulting company to replace your position with another qualified person.In your case, they need to find another candidate with your technical expertise, which is not very easy.Very few Companies wants to take that risk.
You need to look at the total compensation rather than your base pay
It was Hard-Hitting, Sanju !!!
Anyway, I feel there are bad apples......but not all take commissions.
Still, I am at a loss to understand the same company that pays $180 per hour to the American Consulting company will pay me only as much as $50/hr.
What would be their logic?
I would appreciate your replies...


No comments:
Post a Comment